OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
@BowCat Every decision is a good on as you will always learn SOMETHING from it. Are you coming to Plano or Austin? Which team are you joining? My daughter has been at Plano for 8 years and we live very close to the gym. Let me know if you have any questions about CA or the area. Welcome!

@BowCat Every decision is a good on as you will always learn SOMETHING from it. Are you coming to Plano or Austin? Which team are you joining? My daughter has been at Plano for 8 years and we live very close to the gym. Let me know if you have any questions about CA or the area. Welcome!
I PM'd you :)

We shop Christmas Eve every year. Never before. If I can't find it December 24, you're not gettin' it.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android || Upgrade Your Account!

I like going out on Christmas Eve...simply to contribute to confusion in malls. I still need to get stocking stuffers for my mom so I'll do it tomorrow. I'm going to get her a beta fish I think.....

We shop Christmas Eve every year. Never before. If I can't find it December 24, you're not gettin' it.

:)
The only thing that is really stressfull about last minute shopping is that i have to stand in line for hours.
Right now i'm standing in line. Trying to hide from my kids which are getting me a CD and are in the basement of the shop. Positive aspect: they have wifi for costumers and i can read the boards ^^

I like going out on Christmas Eve...simply to contribute to confusion in malls. I still need to get stocking stuffers for my mom so I'll do it tomorrow. I'm going to get her a beta fish I think.....

As a stocking stuffer? :eek: I like it...

Change in topic, but I need to get this out:
I posted this in the parent thread a couple days ago, but I think it's worth sharing with everyone. The other day they arrested the scumbag who killed my friend 3 years ago. This morning they charged him with first degree murder and a few other charges. This means they're going for the death penalty. So maybe we will finally get some closure, and his family can rest. (they've been obsessed for 3 years now with trying to find out who killed him - understandably so, but it's been awful to watch)

I'm sad because all these awful memories are coming back up. But I'm glad they finally caught someone.

As a stocking stuffer? :eek: I like it...

Change in topic, but I need to get this out:
I posted this in the parent thread a couple days ago, but I think it's worth sharing with everyone. The other day they arrested the scumbag who killed my friend 3 years ago. This morning they charged him with first degree murder and a few other charges. This means they're going for the death penalty. So maybe we will finally get some closure, and his family can rest. (they've been obsessed for 3 years now with trying to find out who killed him - understandably so, but it's been awful to watch)

I'm sad because all these awful memories are coming back up. But I'm glad they finally caught someone.

1. Lol yeah. It's kind if an inside joke based on something my _____ _____ coworker did for our secret Santa and work (and because I keep telling her I'm going to leave an animal for her to raise for me )

2. Yes it's going to be extremely hard for them but the closure will be worth it. Over the summer I went to the murder trial of my sister's friend. It was awful. Heinous details. Heinous images they showed and having to sit there and watch the criminal and the criminals family and dealing with emotions of feeling compassion for the criminals family since they didn't do it but disgust because they support him and believe he is innocent and the bull ish speech his mother made during sentencing that made my skin crawl

Anyway. There is comfort in justice. And I know it's very unchristian like of me but I find comfort in know that this man is going to spend the rest of his life in a prison notorious for .......never mind. It's evil of me but then again. He killed my sisters friend. Left her body to decompose in her own home for a week. Spent the week driving her car running up her credit cards, draining her bank accounts and then finally drug her decayed body to the front yard on the first day of school for children to walk by and see. So I mean. What can ya do.

Best wishes for your friends family

Meanwhile my mother is worried because she hasn't wrapped our gifts yet :D
lol my mom never wraps our presents. My dad has his shopping done by December 1st every year, and they're wrapped under the tree within a week. We usually open his first, then my mom goes upstairs and hands us our gifts. There's not really much surprise, but it saves wrapping paper!! haha

lol my mom never wraps our presents. My dad has his shopping done by December 1st every year, and they're wrapped under the tree within a week. We usually open his first, then my mom goes upstairs and hands us our gifts. There's not really much surprise, but it saves wrapping paper!! haha

my grandma usually gets these giant plastic santa sacks that are festive, but sort of like a trash bag, and she puts all of our unwrapped gifts in them and ties them shut. it works. saves trees. was just as exciting as a child. and didn't make a mess.

my grandma usually gets these giant plastic santa sacks that are festive, but sort of like a trash bag, and she puts all of our unwrapped gifts in them and ties them shut. it works. saves trees. was just as exciting as a child. and didn't make a mess.
Wow my mom actually individually wraps and labels "from Santa" or "from mom and dad" on every single gift. For seven people. Lots of time and lots of mess

Meanwhile my mother is worried because she hasn't wrapped our gifts yet :D

That's why I wait! I can't be bothered hiding stuff in our small apartment for weeks, waiting to wrap.

Wow my mom actually individually wraps and labels "from Santa" or "from mom and dad" on every single gift. For seven people. Lots of time and lots of mess

I have separate wrapping paper for everyone and then Santa has his own wrapping paper. It takes me overnight on Xmas Eve.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Fierce Board mobile app

Back