OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think there are some penalties that can be assessed to the school by the NFHS.
Sadly, I've never seen the NFHS ever execute any rule enforcement ability.

Best outcome I know of would be to convince the school admin to change coaches or close team down but I've never heard of anyone doing that either.

i made a mistake. yesterday i got home form class and there was a stink bug invasion in my apartment. i sprayed them with raid, but they were still flying around (ew, since when do they fly?) so i lost patience and vacuumed them all up. HUGE mistake. i can smell my vacuum from here and when you turn it on it makes the whole room smell. after vacuuming them i googled and learned all you need is soap and water to kill them... who knew?
Welcome to fall in NY. Really bad this year

Welcome to fall in NY. Really bad this year

any other tidbits you'd like to share about fall up here that I should know about? lol really though. there were zero bugs in my apartment. I left and went to school for four hours and came back to at least 20 all over the living room. I think they came in through the air conditioner? also, they are stink bugs on steroids compared to NJ lol what are you guys feeding them up here?!

also if anyone has any tips to remove stink bug smell out of a bag less vacuum, please share... :rolleyes:

We just ignored them. Had one hibernate on my ceiling all winter and then one day this spring it just started walking to a window so I let it out.

Wish I could help with the stink but we don't squash them for that reason.

You arrived mid winter last year, right?

So I took a year off from my college. I got a job and work everyday. And all I want to do this year is travel. With so many low cost flight offers you can basically go to every european city for $50. But all of my friends are like in college, don't have time, don't have money, or are getting married and have kids and I'm just there like um...I want to travel the world.

But I'm planning to go watch NCA. So if any european fierceboarder wants to join me I'd be more than happy. I'm scared to go alone. So whos with me? @Jule @Emily @youbetterwork @GreenStorm :D :D

Last edited:
So I took a year off from my college. I got a job and work everyday. And all I want to do this year is travel. With so many low cost flight offers you can basically go to every european city for $50. But all of my friends are like in college, don't have time, don't have money, or are getting married and have kids and I'm just there like um...I want to travel the world.

But I'm planning to go watch NCA. So if any european fierceboarder wants to join me I'd be more than happy. I'm scared to go alone. So whos with me? @Jule @Emily @youbetterwork @GreenStorm :D :D

I'd love to - but i have a job, kids, and teams. So i can't go :-( Hope you find someone to travel with you and will keep me updated ;-)

Back