OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I think several pages back, we were talking about VMAs and videos; I believe that the conversation talked about Taylor Swift's video 'Shake it off' border on racist and at the time, I had not viewed this video, so I stayed out of that talk... But I viewed this video and I really enjoyed this song and video... Taylor Swift reminded me a lot of Whitney Houston, in one of her earlier videos - when Whitney demonstrated how rhythmically and dance challenged she was and in this video, Taylor Swift was trying to find her dance style and making fun of herself, the same way as Whitney Houston... :D

This video actually made me feel nostalgia and happy... The part that most people were squawking about most, the twerking scene had a balance - I saw 2 blacks, 2 possibly Hispanics and 2 whites - I think, the reason the black legs were most noticeable in the twerking scene is because of the placement in the dance line, which were closest to the camera...If any racial groups that were left out would possibly be the Asians and I would be totally upset as a White individual, because when in the end of the video they only showed Whites and Asians as being dance challenged, as if, Blacks and Hispanics all have rhythm, which I contest that this is not true..,Case in point, my husband...;)

I adopted a kitten from the shelter! I named him Jimmy Choo :) he is sooo cute. I'll post a picture when I can.

I forgot about the battle scars kittens leave :(
I know someone who named their dogs Jimmy Chew and Barc Jacobs!
Also, I don't know if you've raised a kitten before, but don't let them play bite you. My family and I acquired a super young kitten a few years back and raised him essentially from a week old, and we had never had a cat before. When he was growing he would rough house and play bite us. While he was young it was the cutest thing and didn't hurt at all but now as an adult cat he thinks biting people is okay and it really hurts. So when you play with him, always use a toy.

I know someone who named their dogs Jimmy Chew and Barc Jacobs!
Also, I don't know if you've raised a kitten before, but don't let them play bite you. My family and I acquired a super young kitten a few years back and raised him essentially from a week old, and we had never had a cat before. When he was growing he would rough house and play bite us. While he was young it was the cutest thing and didn't hurt at all but now as an adult cat he thinks biting people is okay and it really hurts. So when you play with him, always use a toy.
Omg that is adorable!

I've raised quite a few kittens in my family so I know all about it haha. I bought him all kinds of toys so I use those to play with him. He thinks my fingers are toys though and it hurts like hell! Thanks for the tip :)

Omg that is adorable!

I've raised quite a few kittens in my family so I know all about it haha. I bought him all kinds of toys so I use those to play with him. He thinks my fingers are toys though and it hurts like hell! Thanks for the tip :)
I wish someone had told my family and I, so whenever I see someone has a new kitten I always want to warn them! But I can't wait for a picture, kittens are the cutest thing ever!

Question, if a school in my area was doing illegal stunts who what should I do? The team is posting pictures of the stunts on Instagram. And one of the incoming freshman just got a double and I wouldn't put it past the coach to have her throw it at games. This program has a history of injuries (one of the girls posted a collage on Twitter of all the girls who had to get neck braces last season) and the coach is fairly young. Not really sure what to do...

Contact Jim Lord. He's the head of AACCA and he'll take care of it. His email is [email protected].

Tell him I sent you.

But he's cooking barbecue this weekend, so he might not reply immediately.

Does anyone remember Discovery Zone? It was that HUGE place with all of the slides and tubes and ball pits and whatnot. We used to have one or something like it at the mall in Knoxville but it closed when I was like 5. I looooooooved it. I feel like if someone were to reopen one they would make a ton of money....
That place was the best! I was my aunt's "first kid" before she adopted my cousins and she used to take me almost weekly.

My schools football team lost 63-7..... So hard to be a cheerleader for them.

Because that's your friends out there. At least it was for me. Those were the guys I grew up with. The guys I went to dances with and ate lunch with and shared answers in class with.

I always cheered on my home boys no matter what the scoreboard said. Those were some of my best friends in the whole world and they loved their sport. And I loved cheering for them!

Because that's your friends out there. At least it was for me. Those were the guys I grew up with. The guys I went to dances with and ate lunch with and shared answers in class with.

I always cheered on my home boys no matter what the scoreboard said. Those were some of my best friends in the whole world and they loved their sport. And I loved cheering for them!
I only know about 4 guys on the team. It's also for university so I have to meet everyone all over again every year. We didn't cheer at all last year and this was only the second game.

I only know about 4 guys on the team. It's also for university so I have to meet everyone all over again every year. We didn't cheer at all last year and this was only the second game.

So you've gotta do it because you love your school and you love to cheer and for those 4 guys you do know.
Maybe your team should have some kind of meet and greet each year. Just to be able to meet some of those guys and let them know you'll be there at every game rooting for them no matter what.

i made a mistake. yesterday i got home form class and there was a stink bug invasion in my apartment. i sprayed them with raid, but they were still flying around (ew, since when do they fly?) so i lost patience and vacuumed them all up. HUGE mistake. i can smell my vacuum from here and when you turn it on it makes the whole room smell. after vacuuming them i googled and learned all you need is soap and water to kill them... who knew?

Contact Jim Lord. He's the head of AACCA and he'll take care of it. His email is [email protected].

Tell him I sent you.

But he's cooking barbecue this weekend, so he might not reply immediately.
Out of curiosity, what can he do besides take away their coaching license? I've always wondered how that gets handled. The cheerleaders at my school don't compete, and they have been doing dangerous, illegal stunts for years but I've never bothered saying anything because their sponsor/coach/whatever she thinks she is doesn't even have a license.

Out of curiosity, what can he do besides take away their coaching license? I've always wondered how that gets handled. The cheerleaders at my school don't compete, and they have been doing dangerous, illegal stunts for years but I've never bothered saying anything because their sponsor/coach/whatever she thinks she is doesn't even have a license.

I think there are some penalties that can be assessed to the school by the NFHS.

Back