OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Last year, the coach put me in charge b/c she was running late, so she was texting me what to do and I was telling the girls, and this girl was like "who put you in charge?" and huddled with her little clique and started talking about me. and then she went off and told everyone at school that I thought I was the best on the team and that really she was... :banghead:
ETA: Girls are annoying.
God that makes me so angry. If you're going to act like that you don't even deserve to be in charge. Bratty girl lol

Tomorrow is my last first high school competition of the season. I'm so excited to get our routine out but so sad that its the beginning of the end. :(

So I heard a song recently that is reportedly a leak from Beyonce's new album, and it's not very good, and I'm having a slight internal breakdown because what if the album sucks what if omg I might cry omg.

I'm not normally one to fall for this stuff, but Beyonce's got a pretty good history of her stuff getting leaked, and there's no questioning that's her voice.

It's her voice but it sounds like nothing I could see her releasing. Maybe its just an old song that was never released?

At a family get together and my aunt keeps bringing up how my friend can't drive (she really can) and how I won't let my mom and her follow me on twitter...this is getting old.

I'm not normally one to fall for this stuff, but Beyonce's got a pretty good history of her stuff getting leaked, and there's no questioning that's her voice.
anigif_enhanced-buzz-32442-1333053592-6.gif

umm. NO.

It's her voice but it sounds like nothing I could see her releasing. Maybe its just an old song that was never released?

It just sounds so... 4-esque. I don't doubt she'll have songs like this on the new album but in the past her songs that have "leaked" were intended to be singles, or were some of her best songs (Run The World, Sweet Dreams, End of Time... which I just found out was leaked and no one knew about it..)

Do y'all ever wonder if some posters (ok just one comes to mind) from other countries are actually American and just pretend? Like they say they're not part of a gym and just a normal person interested in cheer, but then how do they know so much about American teams? And their English is really good but its like they mess things up on purpose?

Back