OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Does anybody have tips for apartment life conflicts? I live alone and don't really know my neighbors but someone in/near my building is playing ridiculously loud bass heavy music and I just want it to stop. It's been going on for like an hour and a half but it's only 830 on a weekend night so I'm not sure I have a right to complain to them. And considering that I don't know them and I'm an incredibly shy/awkward/non confrontational person I have no idea what to do :( :( :(

Does your apartment have a central office of some sort? You could talk to them, if you do.

We have a next door neighborhood who once every few months blast loud music that we can hear the beat in our house. My mom just knocked on the door and he stops.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Does your apartment have a central office of some sort? You could talk to them, if you do.

We have a next door neighborhood who once every few months blast loud music that we can hear the beat in our house. My mom just knocked on the door and he stops.

There is an office but they're closed for the night already. I'm just hoping they're getting ready to go out for the night and it will stop soon. I hate college apartments

WELL. In case you all didn't know, Inside Cheer Magazine is posting all the results of The Champions League on Facebook so don't go on Facebook if you don't want to have it spoiled. Like I did. Sooooo. Yeah.

seriously CANNOT STAND the noises some people make when they eat. Like OMG CLOSE YOUR MOUTH!!!!!!! Eating noises creep me out.

Some people even make noise with their mouths closed. It takes all my willpower not to snap at them when they do...

I'm so behind on everything cheer. Literally had no idea Jenee left Smoed for SE... I need to stop going MIA for long periods of time! :eek:

Can we have a work rant thread... I love my career but, I really question upper management at my job and how the heck the company I work for hires and trains such "special" (the more polite word for the moment) people to look after 50 plus employees... Ughh

I seriously just want to cry. My hours at work have been cut back like crazy because it's really slow this time of year. I have all my monthly bills and ontop of that I need to start saving for my apartment this fall. My boyfriend has literally zero bills. His parents are very wealthy they pay for his gas, his college, anytime his car breaks they pay to fix it. He's got a job just to gain experience in the work field. He's making about $100 a day in tips and then comes home and starts counting it in front of me, telling me to take some of it because he doesn't need it. (Obviously I'm not going to take it.) I literally just want to cry because money is just the number one stress in my life. It's to the point where I don't know wether I'll be able to pay my bills each month.
I've applied to all sorts of places, my availability is almost everyday of the week and I don't even get calls back. I'm just to the point where I'm going to rip my hair out from stress. I even applied to the restaurant where my boyfriend works, she hired another girl over me because "she has a child so she'll probably work harder." Someone give me wise wisdom that will make me wealthy and stress free?

Eta, I had to sell my prom dress on ebay to buy my contacts. :(

Back