OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So my birthday was a little over a week ago and my boyfriend got me a 5 week old kitten!! He is the sweetest kitten ever and sleeps right next to me all night and is trained and everything! But my dad is making me get rid of him because we already have so many animals :(

BvW3vhWIEAEOO5T.jpg:large
BvW3vgkIEAEJcru.jpg:large
BvW3vjWIAAAQiHl.jpg:large

I think it's a Lifetime movie, so you probably won't have to pave for it.

Live every week like it's Shark Week.
Lol good to know! My dad loves Lifetime and Hallmark channel movies. We can watch it together hahah

My Econ teacher is insane. He swears a lot and yells and we spent the first day of class listening to him explain why going to college is important but how the word important is irrelevant. He's kinda condescending in the way he explained that if you don't go do well in college you're going to be miserable and screw up your entire life and you can never fix it. And I'm not exaggerating here, he really said this stuff. Loudly. Almost as if every singe person is blissfully unaware that people with degrees make more money and he needed to yell to get it into our heads. He's very theatrical and very extreme. Oh, and you're not allowed to yawn in the class. No joke.
It's going to be a long semester.

Back