OT New New Random Thread...

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've actually thought about going to NCA! Depends on school/competition schedule but I'm definitely in if it would work. If anyone wants to join me to Worlds/Summit you're very welcome ;)

I was thinking about going to Worlds but I'd like to watch NCA because I like it more than worlds. And it's 14 days after cheersport so I'd probably go watch cheersport too. I just need someone to go with me because I'm scared to go alone because I probably won't make any new friends and would be alone the whole time.

I was thinking about going to Worlds but I'd like to watch NCA because I like it more than worlds. And it's 14 days after cheersport so I'd probably go watch cheersport too. I just need someone to go with me because I'm scared to go alone because I probably won't make any new friends and would be alone the whole time.
You would definitely make friends! I understand if you are uncomfortable traveling alone but while you are at a competition you already have a bunch of fierceboard people that you can hang out with!

I'm going to Cheersport for the first time this year (and I'm euphoric)! I've never been to anything that big. I'd be happy to meet up and we can be confused together :D

This reminds me of the large coed fight that broke out on Twitter right after Worlds. Things really escalated when someone (not sure what team they were on) insulted a guy from Cheetahs. Like an episode of National Geographic, the claws came OUT. A BUNCH of his teammates came to his defense. Can't blame them, since it feels as though the person is insulting you as well.
Funny. I couldn't see it here either but I saw it on Twitter last night when that same guy who started @&?! With the cheetahs was at it again on Twitter.

Same on everything. My dream is to do either Cheersport + NCA Allstar or NCA College + Worlds + Summit. But neither would work with school and cheer :( Most realistic for me is Worlds + Summit because they're just 5 days apart and in the same place.

Like @quitthedrama said, you definitely wouldn't be alone at most any comp. You'll be amazed when you first meet up with a few other Fierceboarders and you instantly act like old friends. You can probably arrange for people to stay with as well.

Thinking about changing my major from nursing to elementary Ed... I'm not sure if it's because I really want to be a teacher or I'm just stressed out because of the pressure of getting into the nursing program.
I'm applying for nursing school as well. App is due jan 31 and I want to rip my hair out....I'm in a&p 2 right now and just failed my first exam. I'm so exhausted and just have no drive anymore. I still want to do nursing but it's just so tiring. :(

I'm applying for nursing school as well. App is due jan 31 and I want to rip my hair out....I'm in a&p 2 right now and just failed my first exam. I'm so exhausted and just have no drive anymore. I still want to do nursing but it's just so tiring. :(
If it's what you really want to do, don't give up. There is plenty of time to make up this semester, if not your school career. Stick to your dreams.

I plan on majoring in criminology so I need at least a C average in all sociology classes. I'm on my third try of intro to soc! Don't give up if it's what you want to do :)

That would be my dream trip - Cheersport, road trip from Atlanta to Dallas (with a lot of gym visits along the way) and then NCA. If I can make it work I'd love to travel with you!

Funny. I couldn't see it here either but I saw it on Twitter last night when that same guy who started @&?! With the cheetahs was at it again on Twitter.
Saw it too, and that is the ridiculousness that I have no tolerance for. I can't get over the amount of girls who defend him - trust me girls, chances are he is talking crap about you too. The sad thing is he doesn't even go here anymore!!

Saw it too, and that is the ridiculousness that I have no tolerance for. I can't get over the amount of girls who defend him - trust me girls, chances are he is talking crap about you too. The sad thing is he doesn't even go here anymore!!
Followed him very briefly when cp16 was a teammate with him. After about a week I couldn't take it. He is the poster boy for salty subtweeting of basically everyone. He's one of the reasons I decided not to follow kids unless I knew them personally. Sad thing is I do know him personally. I'm with you, I can't figure out why so many people fangirl. Yes he's attractive and yes he has skills, but I can't deal with how he treats people. And a walk through his Twitter page is about all you need to know in determining that.

Followed him very briefly when cp16 was a teammate with him. After about a week I couldn't take it. He is the poster boy for salty subtweeting of basically everyone. He's one of the reasons I decided not to follow kids unless I knew them personally. Sad thing is I do know him personally. I'm with you, I can't figure out why so many people fangirl. Yes he's attractive and yes he has skills, but I can't deal with how he treats people. And a walk through his Twitter page is about all you need to know in determining that.

I can say this about soooooo many people. Even people I used to call close friends. So sad that people feel they need to be this way.

Back