OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
please tell me someone else watches How To Get Away with Murder...I'm so obsessed.
I want to so bad but I haven't found a way...I mean...I missed the first episodes and...I uhh...have to wait for it to be on Netflix or DVD...yeah. That's it

To avoid double posting...tweeting something that's a reference from something you don't watch and not realizing that it's a reference until someone points it out for you really makes you feel like the dumbest person...

please tell me someone else watches How To Get Away with Murder...I'm so obsessed.

Yessssss I do. But I usually find a free stream the day after to watch it so I'm always a day behind. Anyone else think that those kids put in a lot of work for a 100 level class? I would've expected that out of like a grad school level class - not freshman level. But what do I know, I was an art major :p

I don't know why I've never posted about this before because we're always talking about food, but if you're every in Green Bay, WI and you're looking for food then you have to go to this pizza place, Cranky Pats, and get the Cranky Pats Special. It's a pizza covered in tons of mushrooms and sausage, and then you pick two more toppings (we always do pepperoni and bacon). It's seriously amazing and this is coming from a girl who absolutely hates mushrooms. Plus it makes great leftovers!

Yessssss I do. But I usually find a free stream the day after to watch it so I'm always a day behind. Anyone else think that those kids put in a lot of work for a 100 level class? I would've expected that out of like a grad school level class - not freshman level. But what do I know, I was an art major :p

Waaaaiiiittttt... I'm so confused now. They're freshmen?! I thought they were first year law students? The show is completely different for me if they're 18 year old freshies vs mid 20s law students

Waaaaiiiittttt... I'm so confused now. They're freshmen?! I thought they were first year law students? The show is completely different for me if they're 18 year old freshies vs mid 20s law students
Nope! Freshman. This is supposed to be their intro law type of course. In the very first episode Wes discusses how he just got in off the waiting list to that school so he wasn't prepared with books or anything.

Also, we waited this long for only four more episodes till the season finale? I need to have a sit down with whoever schedules this. (the last one is a double episode, but I'm still counting it as one, sorry.)

Nope! Freshman. This is supposed to be their intro law type of course. In the very first episode Wes discusses how he just got in off the waiting list to that school so he wasn't prepared with books or anything.
I took that as he just got off the wait list into law school and this was like an intro into criminal defense. My mind is completely blown. Why is Michaela engaged and signing a prenup at 18? Why are they always stressed about torts and other law classes? Why are they caught up in all this mess if they are only 18 year old babies!?!?? I feel like I need to rewatch the whole show now from an entirely new perspective.

Edit- OK I just googled it and the main group are all law students. Lila, Rebecca, and the quarterback are undergrad. That makes so much more sense to me haha

Last edited:
Yeah they're def. law students. At one point the dude that got off the wait list talks about how he didn't go to a fancy college like the others...and a few of the others have mentioned undergrad as well

Also, we waited this long for only four more episodes till the season finale? I need to have a sit down with whoever schedules this. (the last one is a double episode, but I'm still counting it as one, sorry.)
That's what I said! Like um excuse me..I thought I had at least 8 more this season! They'll probably drag it out with like a 3 week break before the finale. I'm bummed.

I took that as he just got off the wait list into law school and this was like an intro into criminal defense. My mind is completely blown. Why is Michaela engaged and signing a prenup at 18? Why are they always stressed about torts and other law classes? Why are they caught up in all this mess if they are only 18 year old babies!?!?? I feel like I need to rewatch the whole show now from an entirely new perspective.

Edit- OK I just googled it and the main group are all law students. Lila, Rebecca, and the quarterback are undergrad. That makes so much more sense to me haha

Oops my bad! That makes a ton of sense now!

You're right. I don't know why I said freshman, I was definitely thinking 1L in my mind. First year law students.

Still an insane and unrealistic amount of work for a 1L class, but I'm willing to overlook that. lol

It's only 9 am and today is already not going well. I was supposed to go to athletic in Rhode Island and stay in a hotel with my best friend and her mom. Perfect it's only an hour and a half away from my school and I get to see one of my fav competitions. But of course it's snowing today so I'm not gonna drive in snow, so I guess I'll go Saturday morning. BUT I rented a zip car and they still haven't sent me the key! This was a week ago!! Anyone have experience with zip car? Anyways I just wanted to see some cheer I've been deprived of it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's only 9 am and today is already not going well. I was supposed to go to athletic in Rhode Island and stay in a hotel with my best friend and her mom. Perfect it's only an hour and a half away from my school and I get to see one of my fav competitions. But of course it's snowing today so I'm not gonna drive in snow, so I guess I'll go Saturday morning. BUT I rented a zip car and they still haven't sent me the key! This was a week ago!! Anyone have experience with zip car? Anyways I just wanted to see some cheer I've been deprived of it

I've never rented a zip car, so I can't help with that. Could you take the train or bus (yuck - but an option!). The snow really isn't supposed to amount to much, so if the car is still an option you should be fine! I hope to see you there!

I've never rented a zip car, so I can't help with that. Could you take the train or bus (yuck - but an option!). The snow really isn't supposed to amount to much, so if the car is still an option you should be fine! I hope to see you there!
I tried the train or bus, the zip car was actually my last resort. Both the train and bus were double the price and time to get there, so definitely not worth it. I hope to see you there too!

Back