OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Deals for rental cars? In the past I've done hotwire where you have no idea who you're renting it from, but time is tight for this trip and I don't want to deal with taking a shuttle away from the hotel to pick up the car.

I know Costco has deals, but I don't have a costco membership.

Are there AAA discounts?

Deals for rental cars? In the past I've done hotwire where you have no idea who you're renting it from, but time is tight for this trip and I don't want to deal with taking a shuttle away from the hotel to pick up the car.

I know Costco has deals, but I don't have a costco membership.

Are there AAA discounts?
Asked to use someone membership to costco, it is in my husbands name only, they have never asked for the card and u do not need to leave a CC when u book, u can always cancel it the day of. I got a van for 11 days for $345. They recently had cars for under $99 for Th-M!

Yay I did my first PiYo class today!!! Sooooo fun and I like it a lot more than Turbo Kick. I'm going to keep doing both once a week. I'm so excited! I really feel like this is gonna get me into shape pretty quickly :) andddd I bought a semester pass sooooo I have some sort of motivation to go to all of them--- im not trying to waste any money lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I promise the last week and a half has been sunny and beautiful but today is cold and gross. It is definitely cold here, especially compared to what you're used to, but it's not always this grey/brown.
Haha I actually don't mind it! I've just never seen so many brown/bare trees before. The person sitting next to me on the plane was laughing at me while we were landing because I was momentarily confused as to why there's no green. :p

Haha I actually don't mind it! I've just never seen so many brown/bare trees before. The person sitting next to me on the plane was laughing at me while we were landing because I was momentarily confused as to why there's no green. :p

Haha, welcome to real winter ;) hope your visit goes well!

I am absolutely in love with the school! I met with the program director of my major and got such a great feel for the program. I also met the cheer coach and watched their practice, and I think I might actually have a shot at making the team! Everyone we spoke to was so nice and helpful, and the campus is the perfect size! I am officially committing and signing my letter of intent when I'm back on campus on Friday!

I am absolutely in love with the school! I met with the program director of my major and got such a great feel for the program. I also met the cheer coach and watched their practice, and I think I might actually have a shot at making the team! Everyone we spoke to was so nice and helpful, and the campus is the perfect size! I am officially committing and signing my letter of intent when I'm back on campus on Friday!

That's awesome! What school?

Wow, with this many recommendations I want to order it tonight!
I did the other day and I was hooked after just one application to my legs! When @Just-a-Mom said it was good I clicked on her convenient little Amazon link and bought it straight away. The woman knows her cosmetics.

Trying out for my junior year of cheer tomorrow! I'm actually really nervous. There's a lot of good talent, but I also know that (on a squad of 12) we're losing 6 seniors and 2 other girls aren't trying out again because they didn't like it, so experience will be needed. I just can't land my back handspring and it kills me. My jumps are good and I have a pretty solid stunt. I can do the dance and cheer really well and my motions are sharp. It's just the dang back handspring. My teammates from last year and I were talking during clinics and came up with a list of 10 we think will make it unless they bomb their tryout. 2 freshmen, 2 (or 3?) sophomores, 4 juniors, and 2 seniors. Wish me luck!

That's so exciting! Congratulations! Now is probably a good time to invest in some cold weather gear while it's on sale in the spring ;)
Trying out for my junior year of cheer tomorrow! I'm actually really nervous. There's a lot of good talent, but I also know that (on a squad of 12) we're losing 6 seniors and 2 other girls aren't trying out again because they didn't like it, so experience will be needed. I just can't land my back handspring and it kills me. My jumps are good and I have a pretty solid stunt. I can do the dance and cheer really well and my motions are sharp. It's just the dang back handspring. My teammates from last year and I were talking during clinics and came up with a list of 10 we think will make it unless they bomb their tryout. 2 freshmen, 2 (or 3?) sophomores, 4 juniors, and 2 seniors. Wish me luck!

Good luck! You can do it!

Back