OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
When you have heat stroke and have to deal with that and being sick while keeping your t1 diabetes in check! Omg I haven't felt this horrible in awhile. Called my mom crying for her to come home lol and I'm not a crier when I'm sick.

On another note definitely sending prayers to all the victims of the shooting. Just awful! Hope you're holding up @ErinS

She died

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't even know what to say. I thought of you this morning when I heard one of the victims was a librarian. And now to find out you knew her, I'm speechless. I'm so very sorry.

Thanks yall.

They've already decided to rename her library the Cynthia G. Hurd Regional Library.

She worked for Charleston County public library for 31 years.

My former coworkers aren't holding up too well. I think they're in shock. The closed all of the Library locations today and tomorrow her branch and her former branch will close

Her husband is a merchant marine and is in Saudi Arabia so they're trying to find a way to get him home.

Crazy, emotional day. I've cried a good number of tears today for the victims and their families. Also for the state of our country. I'm not sure what the answer is at this point, but I know we're not at it yet.

I wanted to share this video from the vigil at another AME church in downtown Charleston. It's really stuck with me all day. I love my home state and the people in it. My heart is heavy.

So earlier this evening my nephews won the championship game in baseball. They were undefeated all season woo whoo. This was our first time (two teams) that went to a different league. Both teams pretty much took over lol. Both are undefeated and champs. Tonights game was so stressful because they could have easily beat the other team but they were making too many mistakes that allowed the other team to score. I kind of felt bad for the other teams we (both teams) beat. I feel like they had no chance. Both my nephews hit home runs. Boy can they hit/throw. Anyway I'm so proud of them.

@ErinS I'm so sorry. Prayers for you and your former coworkers

Lol my mom threw away our 10th place UCA nationals trophy. Like that's the only nationals trophy my high school will ever have and now it's gone. Apparently it was "collecting dust"

Just decorated these candles for my sisters "Golden 30" birthday party tomorrow night and I'm obsessed :cloud9:

**Sorry Picture is HUGE :confused:
35n4pj6.jpg

There's nothing more annoying then having to go to the hospital ...but even worse is when you deal with people who just have no clue about things they probably should lol

I'm type 1 so I got put in observation right away since they wanted to make sure I wasn't in DKA (very bad).
Had 2 nurses at first and he was asking questions so I said yes I had ketones yesterday and again ketones aren't good. He says "why would you test ketones? " so my mom says well she has type 1 diabetes and he says "oh well ok that makes more sense because I was going to say that's really random".

Then the other nurse then says oh you're type 1 are you on pills or insulin? ......... My mom and I were looking at her like she was nuts lol

I have a GI virus but I finally am starting to feel better! They gave me zofran and IV fluids. Just hope I'm better by Sunday for Father's Day.

Back