OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Miley Cyrus has really gone down the rabbit hole of no return hasn't she !?!??:confused:

That whole VMA experience left me shaken and confused.....

And Miley's existence now just makes me sad. I feel sad for her.

I feel like all of those people gained the world and lost their soul.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That whole VMA experience left me shaken and confused.....

And Miley's existence now just makes me sad. I feel sad for her.

Though I will admit her singing sounded pretty good for once.

I only caught the end of the vma's, but I'm curious to see this kayne west rant

Hey, what are some colleges sponsored by Adidas and the cheer program gets free items and such? My school (D1) recently switched to Adidas and my coach is meeting with the assistant AD to discuss if we get anything and she would would like to bring up points on how other D1 cheer teams get free items ( like how all the athletic teams on campus would). We didn't get anything from Nike so our coach wants to just see if we can get anything from this Nike deal. If possible, are there any none competing team with this?

I know both Wisconsin and Kanas do, just not sure on the specifics.

Though I will admit her singing sounded pretty good for once.

I only caught the end of the vma's, but I'm curious to see this kayne west rant

You also missed Nicki go off on Miley as well then

I also don't think Kanye West will be with us much longer...and if he isn't that is all the proof I need to confirm that the illuminati exists.

Last edited:
Hey, what are some colleges sponsored by Adidas and the cheer program gets free items and such? My school (D1) recently switched to Adidas and my coach is meeting with the assistant AD to discuss if we get anything and she would would like to bring up points on how other D1 cheer teams get free items ( like how all the athletic teams on campus would). We didn't get anything from Nike so our coach wants to just see if we can get anything from this Nike deal. If possible, are there any none competing team with this?

I know both Wisconsin and Kanas do, just not sure on the specifics.
I have no idea what UCF gets sponsor wise, but I would imagine they get quite a bit. We can all blame Micheal Jordan's son for us losing our Adidas sponsorship a few years ago......lol :wasntme:

Ehh to me it sounded pretty decent, compared to her usually screaching voice from trying to hard
She's so talented when she wants to sound good. Maybe You're Right from her last album is incredible. Unfortunately she seems to have gone off the deep end and just wants to make a scene

She's so talented when she wants to sound good. Maybe You're Right from her last album is incredible. Unfortunately she seems to have gone off the deep end and just wants to make a scene

I think her entire last album was incredible (despite the fact that I don't think she has a pretty singing voice)

However I'm done with her and will not be going to mileycyrusand her dead petz.com or whatever it is

So I have to study and memorize a large menu for my new job, ive never been part of an opening team so this is all new to me. Anyone in the service industry have any tips on how to memorize and learn a menu???

So I have to study and memorize a large menu for my new job, ive never been part of an opening team so this is all new to me. Anyone in the service industry have any tips on how to memorize and learn a menu???
Study and try and put pictures in your mind of the plates, I know it might seem hard but once you see the food together it'll make sense! Good luck!

What type of menu is it? I opened our Olive Garden, maybe I could help!

Latest posts

Back