OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Humble brag complaining. Nothing about her tale seemed genuine. I skimmed her captions last night and it said stuff like "I wish I knew how white privileged I was at the time " or something to that effect. Girl bye. You're just jumping on the bandwagon of trends in social movement. Have several seats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
im not too surprised this girl is messed up tbh. When your life revolves around social media and taking selfies your bound to become psychologically messed up at some point. I wouldnt be surprised if more then half of those so called "instagram models" or people who have millions of followers are somewhat screwed up and confused about whats actually reality and whats not.

im not too surprised this girl is messed up tbh. When your life revolves around social media and taking selfies your bound to become psychologically messed up at some point. I wouldnt be surprised if more then half of those so called "instagram models" or people who have millions of followers are somewhat screwed up and confused about whats actually reality and whats not.

She's screwed up, no doubt, but not in the way she's claiming she's screwed up. She's using self promotion to parlay herself into more self promotion. I'd believe her more if she went away and was gone, but this whole "I've had an epiphany, come follow me on this new social media platform so that I can preach to you my newfound self discovery"

Meh. No.

ETA On the Today Show this morning they said that she said she was broke and asked for money to pay her rent

Last edited:
I believe I mentioned here early in the summer/spring that my older sister filmed an episode of Fatal Attraction on TVone (re: her friends murder by an "ex boyfriend ") and I told someone I would let them know when it aired....but now I don't know who it was

Anyway. If it's you I had this convo with, the episode airs Monday Nov 16th on TVOne according to the producer. At like 9 or 10 pm

I'm definitely tardy to the party but just finished watching The Jinx over the weekend - holy crap. Did anyone else watch it when it aired earlier in the year? And then of course I went down the rabbit hole of Google trying to find out more info on Robert Durst...

Almost 24 hours after the original email has been received and nobody arrested yet. I'm pissed. I hope I wake up tomorrow and the bas.... is/are in detention.

I'm definitely tardy to the party but just finished watching The Jinx over the weekend - holy crap. Did anyone else watch it when it aired earlier in the year? And then of course I went down the rabbit hole of Google trying to find out more info on Robert Durst...
YES! The Jinx was insane. So creepy, but so fascinating.

Here is what schools and police stations received:

zCLqQuJ.jpg

Sad thing is that most of them don't even get paid. They are willing to strip down for validation in the mere form of likes and comments.

Here is what schools and police stations received:

zCLqQuJ.jpg
That is scary and disgusting.

I went away for a week and came back to the office and everyone was talking about it... so I watched all the episodes back to back and wow. Humans are very interesting indeed.

I love a good rabbit hole haha I did the same thing.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Tapatalk

I'm more concerned that some people thought those pictures of hers were actually "candid". You can't seriously think she didn't pose those....

This reminds me of the couple a few months back that "faked" a miscarriage for attention. (It wasn't confirmed, but highly unlikely.)

Sam and Nia. He's the one who did the test by ah... Stealing some urine from the toilet.
They're pregnant again.
YES them. I didn't know much about them until that video started popping up everywhere and I read a little more into their background. You can't convince me that wasn't done for the views. They titled their first popular video of themselves as "Good Looking Parents Sing Disney's 'Frozen'" Uh. ok.

Also....who leaves their pee in the toilet like that?

Back