OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was productive today. I created my list of dishes I'm cooking for Thanksgiving and created my shopping list.

SN: I'm trying to ignore "Hairgate" so I'm looking at recipes. LOL

UGHHHHHHHH. I'm dying to go home and celebrate the holidays. Your post made me more homesick. But also more excited that the holidays are almost here. I don't think I've ever been more excited for the holidays.

I learned new recipes this year and I'm going to persuade my parents to let me cook some of them because our food is always the same every year. Our thanksgiving recipes need a makeover and I know just the gal for it. (Spoiler alert: It's me.)

There were threats on yik yak last night and the person making them has reportedly been arrested. I'm still not going to class today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just saw they arrested a student fir making for threats on yik yak.

**There can be only one**

Remember that big government shut down a few years back? I'm really thankful it happened because it stopped a KKK rally in Gettysburg, 30 seconds from where I worked. Thankfully that's my only experience (not much of one) with the KKK, but still scary. Prayers to Mizzou.

Remember that big government shut down a few years back? I'm really thankful it happened because it stopped a KKK rally in Gettysburg, 30 seconds from where I worked. Thankfully that's my only experience (not much of one) with the KKK, but still scary. Prayers to Mizzou.

There was a kkk rally last summer on the statehouse grounds after the confederate rag was moved.

This picture sums it up
6bb6aa1a0516e8412501e706ba0f292b.jpg

I watched the rally from the rooftop of a restaurant....

Referee stops Toledo-Central Michigan game to tell band and cheerleaders to be quiet | For The Win

Football ref told the band and cheerleaders to be quiet during the snap count cos they were making too much nose. Umm, isn't that the point?? :D

I would hate to see this guy try to be a NFL ref!! I dare him to come Centurylink Field and try to tell the 12th Man to quiet down during a Seahawks game! This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen! The more noise the better! Sounds like the band and cheerleaders were doing their job to me!

Yesterday was literally the longest day of my life, so far. My mom had her tumor removed. Surgery didn't go too badly but she has low BP and low O2 sats so she had to stay longer.

Surgeon came to speak to us before she was taken in and I asked if its in her lymph nodes (they took one out to biopsy) so you go back in and remove them? And he said NO -_- they just do chemo and radiation if it's in the lymph nodes. Mastectomy is an option if you want?! Kind of pissed off that we keep waiting for stuff. This is why I hate free health care. They'd rather save the hospital/government money than doing proper treatments.

Yesterday was literally the longest day of my life, so far. My mom had her tumor removed. Surgery didn't go too badly but she has low BP and low O2 sats so she had to stay longer.

Surgeon came to speak to us before she was taken in and I asked if its in her lymph nodes (they took one out to biopsy) so you go back in and remove them? And he said NO -_- they just do chemo and radiation if it's in the lymph nodes. Mastectomy is an option if you want?! Kind of pissed off that we keep waiting for stuff. This is why I hate free health care. They'd rather save the hospital/government money than doing proper treatments.
Sorry that your family is dealing with this. Hope that your mom heals well and that she does not have any further health issues. Free health care is definitely a blessing and a curse.

We need a dislike button. Sorry.

**This is obviously cat country**

This is a friendly reminder that blinkers/turn signals are important and that we should all use them correctly. Because I almost died on my way to work since someone thought they were above using their turn signal :) Let's keep everyone safe, y'all.

(That isn't an exaggeration. I was so close to getting T-Boned by a tractor trailer who was going 45 on my drivers side and two hours later I am still mildly traumatized. Massholes.)

This is a friendly reminder that blinkers/turn signals are important and that we should all use them correctly. Because I almost died on my way to work since someone thought they were above using their turn signal :) Let's keep everyone safe, y'all.

(That isn't an exaggeration. I was so close to getting T-Boned by a tractor trailer who was going 45 on my drivers side and two hours later I am still mildly traumatized. Massholes.)
Who didn't use their turn signal and how did the tractor almost t-bone you?

**This is obviously cat country**

I would hate to see this guy try to be a NFL ref!! I dare him to come Centurylink Field and try to tell the 12th Man to quiet down during a Seahawks game! This is the most ridiculous thing I have ever seen! The more noise the better! Sounds like the band and cheerleaders were doing their job to me!

Or like, any college conference other than the MAC lol. Try that in a SEC stadium, my friend.

In all fairness, the band is supposed to stop playing when the center is over the ball. That can result in a warning the first time and a penalty the second, I believe. But you can't stop the crowd/cheerleaders from making noise.

Or like, any college conference other than the MAC lol. Try that in a SEC stadium, my friend.

In all fairness, the band is supposed to stop playing when the center is over the ball. That can result in a warning the first time and a penalty the second, I believe. But you can't stop the crowd/cheerleaders from making noise.
lololol so true about the MAC

Back