OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I know most people love Beyoncé but I was very bored during the half time show [emoji51] I was missing Missy Elliot for sure [emoji45] Don't know what it is but I can't with Beyoncé [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Missy was in commercial :). I'm not a big fan of bey, but the more I see her the more I'm becoming a fan. But I liked Bruno Mars part.

I know most people love Beyoncé but I was very bored during the half time show [emoji51] I was missing Missy Elliot for sure [emoji45] Don't know what it is but I can't with Beyoncé [emoji15]

You were bored because Coldplay put us all to sleep initially.....and then they came back out to seal the deal

It was hard for Bey and Bruno to be great when Coldplay was in the equation. Like I shudder to think what it might have been had it been only Coldplay.

Oh. And this .
fc88ba0a199ddb68d1097bfa4ded0f19.jpg

And also a lot of "people" aren't going to love this "new" Beyoncé but I. Am. Here. For. It.

You were bored because Coldplay put us all to sleep initially.....and then they came back out to seal the deal

It was hard for Bey and Bruno to be great when Coldplay was in the equation. Like I shudder to think what it might have been had it been only Coldplay.

Oh. And this .

Actually I was into Coldplay [emoji23][emoji23] I think I was bored because I'm just not a Beyoncé fan, I can't with the whole Queen Beyoncé thing [emoji23][emoji23]

ETA: @ErinS I didn't always dislike Beyoncé, I think I started to dislike her when she got together with Jay Z. I really enjoyed them separately but when they became a mega couple it just went downhill for me [emoji51]

I know we don't love GoFundMe here but my sorority is trying to raise money to help our beloved housekeeper out. One of her best friends passed away recently and her and her friends are having to pay for the funeral. They're holding a bake sale on campus this week I believe but a simple bake sale is unlikely to raise what they need, so we've created a GoFundMe to help her out. Phyllis is a fabulous woman who we all love and she brightens my day every time I go to the house. Losing a friend is hard enough without the stress of having to figure out how to pay for her funeral, and we all hate seeing Phyllis so down. Any help is greatly appreciated! Phyllis' Fundraiser by Claire Chisholm - GoFundMe

I saw this on TSM earlier and had no clue it was your chapter! I really hope you guys raise enough money to help her bury her friend like she deserves.

Actually I was into Coldplay [emoji23][emoji23] I think I was bored because I'm just not a Beyoncé fan, I can't with the whole Queen Beyoncé thing [emoji23][emoji23]

Then you should have been entertained because (un)fortunately Coldplay was the halftime act. No point in complaining about the supporting acts [emoji848]. This was Coldplay's halftime [emoji57]

Oh. And this .

And also a lot of "people" aren't going to love this "new" Beyoncé but I. Am. Here. For. It.

It's probably hard to be Gweneth's brother (or like her brother).

Last edited:
ETA: @ErinS I didn't always dislike Beyoncé, I think I started to dislike her when she got together with Jay Z. I really enjoyed them separately but when they became a mega couple it just went downhill for me [emoji51]

Soooooooo you liked Destiny's Child?

Beyoncé and Jay Z have been a couple since before Beyoncé was " Beyoncé"

But anyway. People like Beyoncé, Cam Newton....and myself (clearly) aren't for everyone.

But anyway. People like Beyoncé, Cam Newton....and myself (clearly) aren't for everyone.

I like Cam Newton. Am I allowed to?

I take it you love "Beyoncé"?
When she was in destiny's child she didn't really bother me, I didn't feel like I had to change the channel or switch the radio station. Now she really just annoys me...
You are right, Beyoncé isn't for everyone.

Chris Martin gets sympathy from me in that respect. I imagine it would be hard to be Gwyneth's anything. I wouldn't even want to be her dog.

Don't get me started on Gwyneth! I would rather be bff's with Beyoncé than have a conversation with Gwyneth.

Back