OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Yeah, childhood ;) I was (cough...I'm really not "that" old) already adulting back then and reporting at the time. Now, all these years later, and all these CTE discoveries...I can't help but wonder what they might find in OJ's brain...

I turned 3 two days before Nicole and Ron were murdered.

Ok totally random but need opinion:

Last season I created a scrapbook of my CPs first year on all star etc. I loved it. She loved it and so on. Dh asked me if I'm doing it again. I said of course. Then he asked are u making one for our son cause this is his first season on cheer...

Idk I hadn't thought about it cause well I always saw scrap booking as a girl thing (please don't kill me for that statement lol).

So would it be silly of me to make him a scrap book of his 1st year cheering. I mean I am making him a medal holder like I did for my daughter. So its not like I'm treating them differently. But idk maybe I should get him his own scrapbook? Ugh lol I know it's silly.

Go ahead punish me with words lol

Edited for spelling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
After reading this post, I immediately thought, why not have your husband come up with something special to do for your son...I thought that will be really special and show your son that his dad is involved with his sport too! I bet your son will love the gesture...

After reading this post, I immediately thought, why not have your husband come up with something special to do for your son...I thought that will be really special and show your son that his dad is involved with his sport too! I bet your son will love the gesture...
That is a suggestion but I believe your son is young enough where the scrap book idea isn't out of the question.

**will someone please explain what just happened?**

Every international team when they look at the price of airplane tickets to go to Worlds.... (might even be true for a lot of USA teams...).

ETA: A moment of silence for canadian teams that have to deal with our dollar being so low...

os-minions-trailer-orlando

Last edited:
Every international team when they look at the price of airplane tickets to go to Worlds.... (might even be true for a lot of USA teams...).

os-minions-trailer-orlando
Why "full paid bid" needs a new name...
Although technically I do think it's called "paid" ;)

I turned 3 two days before Nicole and Ron were murdered.

I don't know how old I was but I do know I was the exact same age as OJ and Nicole's daughter Sydney

I remember reading about her in tabloids and learning her birthday was a few days before mine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why "full paid bid" needs a new name...
Although technically I do think it's called "paid" ;)
It is listed as "full paid" on the USASF website, but I agree.

Also, kinda random, I know there are more important things to be bothered by, but it annoys me when I see people posting that they won $25K when they get a paid bid since that's not how much you get anymore (and hasn't been for a while), and is often much much less.

Does anyone have tips for hanging a skirt thats made with the scuba fabric? I feel like if I just use a normal skirt hanger it'll permanently indent the material.

I just finished Instructions Not Included on Netflix. Someone tell me how I'm supposed to feel... That was slightly worse than My Girl. Why do they make movies like this? (I totally recommend it though. Like a kajillion times over. Definitely one of the best "unknown" movies on Netflix.)

@KPep my sub-$200 round trip flight from DC->ottawa/montreal->DC this summer is pretty thankful about the current state of your dollar....

I know we don't love GoFundMe here but my sorority is trying to raise money to help our beloved housekeeper out. One of her best friends passed away recently and her and her friends are having to pay for the funeral. They're holding a bake sale on campus this week I believe but a simple bake sale is unlikely to raise what they need, so we've created a GoFundMe to help her out. Phyllis is a fabulous woman who we all love and she brightens my day every time I go to the house. Losing a friend is hard enough without the stress of having to figure out how to pay for her funeral, and we all hate seeing Phyllis so down. Any help is greatly appreciated! Phyllis' Fundraiser by Claire Chisholm - GoFundMe

Back