OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I take it you love "Beyoncé"?
When she was in destiny's child she didn't really bother me, I didn't feel like I had to change the channel or switch the radio station. Now she really just annoys me...
You are right, Beyoncé isn't for everyone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No. I don't "love" Beyoncé. I'm not in the "Beyhive" or anything. In fact for awhile I really disliked her. But then as an adult I realized the importance of appreciating and admiring people who are great at what they do and are unapologetic about what they've accomplished. I also really like that Beyoncé isn't afraid to support and speak out about causes and issues that I also find important. I like that when my branch manager was killed in that church, Beyoncé sent a message of support. I like anyone that owns who they are and doesn't let anyone try to change them. Hell thats what I do.

I saw this on TSM earlier and had no clue it was your chapter! I really hope you guys raise enough money to help her bury her friend like she deserves.
Yeah that's us! We've almost tripled what we had before it was on TSM so we're definitely thankful they featured us! I hope so too :)

I really love Beyoncé and Coldplay. My mom actually just bought us tickets to see Coldplay last weekend as a mother daughter day. Me and my friends were talking about getting tickets to see beyonce and she wants to come to that too

@crazzyeyesassypants You weren't alone, I wasn't a fan of Beyonce's performance either. I loved Coldplay and I found Bruno Mars to be really entertaining, though I was shocked at how well he danced---I like a few of his songs but don't really follow him, so when he came out dancing I was like "Woah". I thought Beyonce was Beyonce and you either like her or you don't; I liked some of her prior stuff but few and far between, I haven't liked any of her music as of late.

I really love Beyoncé and Coldplay. My mom actually just bought us tickets to see Coldplay last weekend as a mother daughter day. Me and my friends were talking about getting tickets to see beyonce and she wants to come to that too

My mom told me she's not coming. Interestingly enough one of the people I'm going with is her sorority sister. But my mom is coming with me to see Janet Jackson this year so I'll take what I can get from her. (Although this will be my 3rd Janet concert with her so she really needs to just go see Bey and try something new )

I really like coldplay and Bruno and beyonce. I thought it was a good act. It wasn't the best but I really liked having the 3 artists. And they're all from different genres so that was cool too. A little something for everyone.

Coldplay makes me nostalgic about literally everything for no reason.

You were bored because Coldplay put us all to sleep initially.....and then they came back out to seal the deal

It was hard for Bey and Bruno to be great when Coldplay was in the equation. Like I shudder to think what it might have been had it been only Coldplay.

Oh. And this .
fc88ba0a199ddb68d1097bfa4ded0f19.jpg

And also a lot of "people" aren't going to love this "new" Beyoncé but I. Am. Here. For. It.

Chris's pose and facial expression are cracking me up. And you guys are crazy for not liking Coldplay LOL. I love them.

Chris's pose and facial expression are cracking me up. And you guys are crazy for not liking Coldplay LOL. I love them.

Never said I didn't like Coldplay. I just don't find them entertaining. I used them as study music in college for that exact reason. I'd never see them in concert for that exact reason

How many people in the world watch Superbowl? I wonder if more people watch Superbowl or Champion League finals?

How many people in the world watch Superbowl? I wonder if more people watch Superbowl or Champion League finals?
Not as much, about 120 million. But you're comparing a sport that's only really played in one country (at least in this form) to a sport that's played in just about every country in the world. I would hope it would be higher lol.

ETA: just saw that it was about 170 million this year.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I really like coldplay and Bruno and beyonce. I thought it was a good act. It wasn't the best but I really liked having the 3 artists. And they're all from different genres so that was cool too. A little something for everyone.

Coldplay makes me nostalgic about literally everything for no reason.
I agree with your entire first paragraph.

And your second, except I have a reason - my husband used to sing Coldplay songs to my children as he put them to bed at night (bedtime has always been his responsibility). They were the first songs my kids sang, even before things like Twinkle Twinkle Little Star. I hear Coldplay and am immediately transported back to when my kids were babies.

I hope Peyton retires now. He was the topic of one of my neuro classes because he has a global shift (neurological postural reflex) so if you look at him his neck is shifted to the right but the bodies' reflexes to make it straight make it vulnerable to injury and explains why he's needed so many neck surgeries and why he can't feel his fingertips and I get nervous every time he gets hit. It's time for him to just relax.

Back