OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hey y'all. How does the BATC competition award their bids? And does anyone possibly know a potential bid order yet? :)
Not sure what the bid declaration is but if you go to @WorldsBIDS on Twitter they have the order of scores. I'm on my phone and don't know how to link you, sorry.

I just watched the first two episodes and I'm excited on where it's going. Idk if I believe if that's Adam or not.

Side note: I love Allison Pill (the blonde sister). I loved both of her characters in The Newsroom (RIP cancelled too soon) and In Treatment. I'm excited to get to watch her again in a new role.

Side note 2: I already hate the dad (although I don't think you're supposed to really like him). I'm like 100% over this trend of characters where the only interesting thing about them is that they cheat on their spouses.
And I like the dad and hate the mom...

CdatoZxUIAA8jJp
Did anyone else see this?

This makes me sick to my stomach!

Please let this be a warning, never EVER leave things visible in your car. Nothing. Don't give a thief the opportunity.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was always told to take my phone and valuables with me and never leave anything valuable in eyesight. But then again I feel naked without my phone in my hand where I can see it.

Back