OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
LANE ADAMS FROM THE KANSAS CITY ROYALS JUST GAVE ME HIS NUMBER ON TWITTER AND WE ARE CURRENTLY TEXTING. what is life.
Omg weird. He followed me a few months ago and I followed him back (tbh I don't care much for baseball), but he ended up unfollowing me lol. Guess I wasn't interesting hahah

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So, I just got back from my last competition of the year and I am depressed. We came back with medals, which is good, but now that I have a life, I don't know what to do with it.

My only option now is watching Gossip Girl all over again, eating and crying.

LANE ADAMS FROM THE KANSAS CITY ROYALS JUST GAVE ME HIS NUMBER ON TWITTER AND WE ARE CURRENTLY TEXTING. what is life.
Seriously, be careful. Pro athletes are often not so nice when it comes to their intentions with excited female fans. My best friend went to school in St. Louis a million years ago and worked at a concession stand at Busch Stadium. Went out with a couple of Mets when they came to town and it almost ended very badly for my friend's friend.

My college non-cp just started playing rugby this year and so far she is loving it.

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

Rugby is like a way of life in Wales quite a few at my gym play rugby and cheer with one quitting cheer as she got selected for welsh rugby I think under 16's or 18's.

ETA I live in first language welsh village and let's just say when Wales play you can here cheering through the whole village

Is the ESPN WWoS grill or anywhere nearby showing the Mayweather vs. Pacquio fight tonight? Excuse the spelling, idk anything about boxing I'm just asking for a friend.
Edited because I said mma but apparently it's boxing please excuse my ignorance

Last edited:
Lol thanks guys for the responses. I have no intentions of ever meeting him just thought it was cool to talk to a professional athlete!
And just FYI he's not even actually on the Royals hahaha he's in the minor leagues and has only ever played a handful of MLB games when someone was hurt last year (I'm a huge Royals fan). I've known a few girls who have casually dated MLB players and from my knowledge minor league players are a thousand times thirstier because they have way more time on their hands, and they can say "I'm a professional baseball player" and most girls won't realize that they play in the minor leagues and barely make $20,000 a year. Super fun to text with for a while but definitely be careful!

And just FYI he's not even actually on the Royals hahaha he's in the minor leagues and has only ever played a handful of MLB games when someone was hurt last year (I'm a huge Royals fan). I've known a few girls who have casually dated MLB players and from my knowledge minor league players are a thousand times thirstier because they have way more time on their hands, and they can say "I'm a professional baseball player" and most girls won't realize that they play in the minor leagues and barely make $20,000 a year. Super fun to text with for a while but definitely be careful!
Hahaha I just realized that. I was bragging at work and my boss was like ys okay he's in the minors [emoji14] it was fun while it lasted lol

Latest posts

Back