OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
What's the best way to get out of a funk? I've had a bad week..
.:defeated:

Do things that make you feel good. Hang out with friends that make you happy, maybe go see a movie you've been dying to see, play with your pets, go someplace new (like maybe a new park or city or store or restaurant), rent a new movie and curl up on the couch with your favorite food (my personal fav - sometimes it's nice just eat all your favorite foods at once :p ).

And do a lot of self care things! I like to do really girly stuff since 99% of the time I don't do girly things like take a long, hot bath, paint my nails, do my hair, do face masks, etc. Or even things I don't do on a regular basis that I wish I did like use face wash instead of plain old soap or put that stuff in your hair that makes it less frizzy or even just floss lol. If I think I look hella fly then I start to feel hella fly.

Hope you start to feel hella fly soon, too ;)

Anyone recall who the official photog for worlds was? Remember seeing signs at worlds but can't recall who and didn't see anything skimming the event info packet. #mustbeblinc

**Welcome to Fierce Board, where we all enjoy ADHD just a....LOOK SQUIRREL***

Doubt any of y'all have heard....but there was a shooting right down the street from where I live (around the CA plano location, in Garland, TX) while there was some Muhammad art exhibit going on at the special event's center. Two suspects open fired on our police, they fired back and killed both of them.

Welcome to Texas, we take the 2nd amendment seriously!

Anyone recall who the official photog for worlds was? Remember seeing signs at worlds but can't recall who and didn't see anything skimming the event info packet. #mustbeblinc

Worlds info packet that was published in November says Action Moments Photography but there's nothing on AMP's site. I could've sworn I saw their shirts on the live feed too.

*sigh* Still not understanding the appeal of this boxing match. The prize money was ten times the foreign aid that the US just sent to Nepal. Call me ignorant, but it seems a bit exorbitant.

IDK if you're the person to ask, but do you think I should copyright mine?
Are you trying to establish a brand?
How big is your audience and what is your target audience?
Are you going to create any items with that logo on them?
Do you foresee anyone trying to imitate or copy your logo?

Worlds info packet that was published in November says Action Moments Photography but there's nothing on AMP's site. I could've sworn I saw their shirts on the live feed too.
Thank you. I read the packet but must have missed it.

I am sure it has been mentioned, but I can not find the answer to this question. Where was Maryland Twisters at Worlds this year? Did they not attend or did I just not pay good enough attention?
Not sure if this is a serious question or not. But yes they were there and their teams were great! I believe they had 3 teams in Finals with 2 coming in the top 5.

Action Moments. They gave photo CDs to each athlete. Cheer son is holding out on you :D

That's how my school is in the states. If the class happens before noon, the final is at 8am. If it happens after noon, it's at 1. If it's a night class the final starts at six.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
For my school, if it's before 10am, the final is at 7... I have two 7am finals, one of them is calculus. :help:

Thats terrible...
Do you guys have finals on the weekend?
Only if the class is on the weekend, and then it's at the same class time. Only Mon-fri classes get their time changed for the final.

Eta: Classes after 6pm mon-fri are at their normal class time too.

Action Moments. They gave photo CDs to each athlete. Cheer son is holding out on you :D
That little rat. I may just have to not let him come home. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Back