OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Officially getting my life on track. Therapy every other day, medication, regular doctor visits, and surrounding myself with things that make me happy. Recovery is hard but I hope it'll be worth it soon. :)

Recovery is hard but is always, always worth it. You're worth it! Sending you positive vibes.

sort of a silly question but has anybody purchased a selfie stick if so where and how much and thoughts on them?
my best friends 22nd birthdays coming up soon and she's a total selfie queen so i wanted to get her one as a laugh.

...also if anybody has any other ideas for birthday gifts please share

Well, I've decided that I am officially going full vegetarian! I eat mostly vegetarian anyway, and only eat a tiny bit of white meat every once in awhile. I just feel bloated and weighted down every time I eat meat, so I thought I'd just make it official.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just make sure you take a multivitamin with b12 and iron or just those two. I had that problem when I was a vegetarian and I still have that problem and am not anymore. I don't like meet much either but my b12 and iron were SO low that I couldn't keep it up anymore. I also can't get b12 shots so that made things worse.

In 4 hours I will have just finished my final exam and be finished my 2nd (sophmore?) year of uni!

The exam I'm about to do is a seen essay, and I've chosen the topic Gender and sexual inequality in sport.... no prizes for guessing which sport is my main focus :D:p

Just make sure you take a multivitamin with b12 and iron or just those two. I had that problem when I was a vegetarian and I still have that problem and am not anymore. I don't like meet much either but my b12 and iron were SO low that I couldn't keep it up anymore. I also can't get b12 shots so that made things worse.
Already have one :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sort of a silly question but has anybody purchased a selfie stick if so where and how much and thoughts on them?
my best friends 22nd birthdays coming up soon and she's a total selfie queen so i wanted to get her one as a laugh.

Cp's friends have them. Not sure where they got them but I think they're pretty much everywhere at this point. They were very entertained by them at the last cheer comp.

PSA: They're also good for recording a routine as you don't have to stick your arms up in the air while holding your phone and it doesn't block the people behind you as much.

I got my daughter one from Amazon. I paid about $17 and its actually a pretty nice one. Took less than a week to ship.

I got this for my daughter for NCA and she loved it!

Back