OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My high school banned limos and party busses the year after I graduated, I think.
Instead, they provided yellow school busses from the school to the venue in Boston (a good 30 miles away). They also opened up the school before busses left, so kids and parents could get there a little early and take photos in groups/with dates.

Because they don't want people drinking before prom, I don't know why they think getting rid of limos and busses will help since most people drink before they leave anyway.
Eta: @crazyeyessassypants nope they just handed this out the the grade 12s
a19e58175d8cc48a47a10fcc9b015cf2.jpg

All I'm saying, is this is why they make bras that can be filled with alcohol ;p :shimmy:

On a side note, I went to a Jr./Sr. Prom as a favor for my sister's friend (Gf dumped him the week of prom) and boy was popping X in the bathroom---funny part, this was the 'rich kid' school and I swear I saw more drugs/alcohol in their class of maybe 200-250, than I ever did at my prom with 1000+ people.

Last edited:
They have ties that can be filled with alcohol too. ;)

I have a feeling a school could get away with feeling up a boys ties moreso than they could a girl's bra...then again, maybe they need to check the boys for alcohol soaked tampons. Reading through this, I'm finally starting to understand why butt chugging became a thing---when the h*ll did it become okay for any school official to breathalyze a teenager going to prom? Like, legit...in a span of seconds I went from thinking these teenagers had a death wish to realizing the genius of their plan.

I have a feeling a school could get away with feeling up a boys ties moreso than they could a girl's bra...then again, maybe they need to check the boys for alcohol soaked tampons. Reading through this, I'm finally starting to understand why butt chugging became a thing---when the h*ll did it become okay for any school official to breathalyze a teenager going to prom? Like, legit...in a span of seconds I went from thinking these teenagers had a death wish to realizing the genius of their plan.
Butt chugging???? Dare I ask and do I really want to know?

US kids are masters at chugging. Former-cp went to Germany the summer she was 16 with dh on a business trip, and stayed for a few days in the house of one of dh's German colleagues and her 15 year old daughter. They went out every night with that girl's friends (who happened to be older, all around 18) and the one thing my daughter noticed was that these kids did not drink as fast as they could to get drunk like many of her peers would do back home. They enjoyed themselves and it was paced over an evening.

I'm thinking it has something to do with the lower drinking age. In Wales at least people know their limit early on since the drinking age is 18, where as I never really drank before I came here so I was still learning my limit at the beginning of the semester. From what I've seen they drink slower here too, but for me if theres a drink in my hand, I'm going to drink it fast no matter what it is. I'll have to remind myself to slow down since I won't feel it right away.
Under 18s in Britain drink extremely irresponsibly...between 14-18 is prime binge drinking time and sadly some people carry it on past 18 and wind up in really dangerous situations due to drinking more than they should.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Butt chugging???? Dare I ask and do I really want to know?

US kids are masters at chugging. Former-cp went to Germany the summer she was 16 with dh on a business trip, and stayed for a few days in the house of one of dh's German colleagues and her 15 year old daughter. They went out every night with that girl's friends (who happened to be older, all around 18) and the one thing my daughter noticed was that these kids did not drink as fast as they could to get drunk like many of her peers would do back home. They enjoyed themselves and it was paced over an evening.

Soak a tampon in alcohol place it in your booty; insta-drunk without smelling like alcohol or blowing for it on a test. Only way to test for it is via blood.

We lived in Germany for 3 years---the average eating out experience for dinner is about 3-4 hours, unlike in the US where you're pushed out in an hour and a half tops...I compare their drink to that, they drink for taste and to enjoy it versus getting drunk.

My school makes you sign a contract when you buy your prom ticket stating that you won't drink. They also randomly breathalyze throughout the event. We have a law here that if you're under 21 and taking a limo or party bus that you have to sign another contract in the presence of the driver saying basically the same thing.

My cousin, his little friend (they're six) and I made paper airplanes this morning. They were throwing them and I said not to throw them at the chandelier. So they threw them at the chandelier.
83b07054329eed7b9262147700539605.jpg

We aren't playing with paper airplanes anymore. [emoji58]

lol that's impressive.
We still hide easter eggs at my house, and my dads hid them in lights that are impossible to reach without standing on a chair and stretching or getting a ladder. Its the worst.
We use to hide eggs after Easter in our house when I was younger. Well a a month or so later we had this really bad smell that we couldn't find where it was coming from. I finally found a rotten egg in a ceramic figurine. It had a hole in the bottom so someone hid it in there and totally forgot about it.

My school makes you sign a contract when you buy your prom ticket stating that you won't drink. They also randomly breathalyze throughout the event. We have a law here that if you're under 21 and taking a limo or party bus that you have to sign another contract in the presence of the driver saying basically the same thing.

I'll probably get smacked for this, but seriously---can we make it anymore taboo?

If I recall correct I have that absorbing alcohol through your rectum can kill you since it is more readily absorbed and not processed at all by your organs

**And we thought Fierce Board brought out the crazies**
It can, but it doesn't always. Depends on the type of alcohol, what proof, and how much. Also how the body is used to it.

Soak a tampon in alcohol place it in your booty; insta-drunk without smelling like alcohol or blowing for it on a test. Only way to test for it is via blood.

We lived in Germany for 3 years---the average eating out experience for dinner is about 3-4 hours, unlike in the US where you're pushed out in an hour and a half tops...I compare their drink to that, they drink for taste and to enjoy it versus getting drunk.

The look of horror on my face while reading the alcohol tampon comment.

Back in my day nobody showed up to prom drunk. Limos also weren't popular.

We showed up to prom late. Took pictures. Saw the same people we see every day dresses all fancy, and hugged and screamed like we didn't just see them 18 hrs ago at school. So you were at prom 1 hr tops.

Then we left, changed and went to parties and drank there. Personally I just walked around holding a wine cooler.

Ok I need advice. Lol

I just got a 5-6 week old kitten from a shelter, (I know too early to be away from the mother) but for the past two days she's been pooping in my bedroom at night! The first time was because my door was shut (i know, my fault) and she usually meows when she needs to use the litter box, well I cleaned that up and immediately put her in her litter box and she didn't need to go, I used a spray that is supposed to clean the spot and make it to where they won't want to use that spot again, but last night, I left my bedroom door open and she did it again! Luckily I caught her in action, and went straight to the litter box, but she did it again a couple hours later!! I put her food up about 30mins before we go to bed, and take her to her litter box before as well. My boyfriend said to put the litter box in that same spot at night, but I don't want her to get confused when she gets older, when I take it away.

Also, I heard that wet cat food is good for them until they're about 6mos-1year, but her poop (tmi) is kind of runny...I leave a bowl of dry food out constantly but she doesn't eat it...should I mix the wet and dry food in together or leave them seperate?!

Back