OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Oh, I don't remember that part of it. I don't like Lena Dunham in any case and she was way out line to even mention that in her book without her sister's consent.

She also outed her sister to her parents because she was so excited Grace was a lesbian.

...again, I can't wait for the day she publishes a tell-all.

Good to consider. It may be something I have to watch and then decide; we screen some movies, first. The scariest movie she's seen recently was World War Z, but she does watch a lot of creepy anime stuff with her dad---it's been his method of getting her to read (aka the subtitles) out loud.

Thanks for all your help! I wasn't a huge fan of the original---I love scary/creepy movies, not necessarily gory movies, but it was never part of my Top 10. But I was about her age when my sister mistakenly rented Candy Man for my sister and younger brother while my parents went away for a night (she was 18 and didn't read the back of the box)...that was scarring so I'm definitely getting more picky about what she can/can't watch because she is starting to truly grasp real from fake, but now questioning how the story was thought up...aka, the movie is fake, but has this actually happened to someone before.

Oh Erin, it's only because you're a librarian ;p Though I knew that too---what I have watched of these people is more from the beginning season, with very little from like Josie/Anna on. I tried watching the episode when Josh proposed and it was just so awful I turned it off half way through and I really disliked Anna.

TV Guide just released an article that says the show may go on w/o Josh read here: Report: 19 Kids and Counting Might Continue Without Josh Duggar - Today's News: Our Take | TVGuide.com

If this is true I will go into full TLC boycott mode...they need to disappear into the abyss.

I've just started watching it last September and then some older episodes on Netflix before they took it off

The other week my coworker asked me if I could name all of them in birth order. I could

It's only because I remember repetitive things easily so I just rattled off J'Uterus list from the opening.

But I can also name most of the Bates kids too so .... :/

I can't recognize any of the middle-younger boys though so there's that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've just started watching it last September and then some older episodes on Netflix before they took it off

The other week my coworker asked me if I could name all of them in birth order. I could

It's only because I remember repetitive things easily so I just rattled off J'Uterus list from the opening.

But I can also name most of the Bates kids too so .... :/

I can't recognize any of the middle-younger boys though so there's that

I swear every episode there's a new kid that I've never seen before.

My family is Catholic and my grandfather is a knight in the Knights of Columbus..that's extreme catholocism to believe in no birth control and that its Gods will to decide how many children you have. But ridiculous really...

My family is Catholic and my grandfather is a knight in the Knights of Columbus..that's extreme catholocism to believe in no birth control and that its Gods will to decide how many children you have. But ridiculous really...
It's pretty much the belief of every religion when you look at the extreme factions. They want the families to have as many children as possible. I worked for years with the Hassidim in Brooklyn and they were married pretty much out of high school. If they did not have a kid by 20-21 they were panicked and already on fertility drugs (hence the reason for many twins). I will say though that in these communities if the mother had a particularly rough pregnancy the rabbi would grant dispensation and the mother would use birth control pills to hold off on the next pregnancy.

That isn't "extreme," it's in the Catechism.

Back