OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Glad I'm not the only excited one! Peeved I can't watch the game though because I'm working.

Same. A school asked me to come do Open House and it starts at 5:30. I think I'm just going to throw library cards at everyone and run out

Can you sneak and watch it on an app on your phone? That's my plan B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same. A school asked me to come do Open House and it starts at 5:30. I think I'm just going to throw library cards at everyone and run out

Can you sneak and watch it on an app on your phone? That's my plan B

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm working the Patriots game and they are kind of ridiculous when it comes to cell phone use. I can sneak out back to catch updates but that's about it. It is the only game I will miss all season though!

I've never been to a college football game.

I've been to roughly 100 college hockey games though. Go Friars.

Google changed its logo/typeface and I hate it. It's awful. Tbh, it looks better in comic sans than this century gothic-esque typeface. How sad.

In other news I'm leaving to go home in 3 hours and I'm so excited I could scream. I haven't been home since May and I can't wait to see my puppy. I can't wait to squish his cute little face and give him a kajillion kisses and hugs and never let him go :)

@Just-a-Mom @mstealtoyou
im curious how they test is usually set up, my brain can only retain so many ingredients at this point, i have more then half of the 75 down pretty well, but the rest i can only remember ingredients for them here and there. are menu test usually multiple choice, matching, etc. or is it just a list of the items and then fill in the blank every last ingredient.
ive never taken a menu test before, and i keep hearing differing things.

I live in the city that all the refugees from syria arrive in first after coming from Hungary at the moment.About 3000 got here on tuesday alone. I have never experienced something like this , everyone is trying to help and donates whatever they can, it is amazing to see how many people out there do care and want to help those poor people. I just packed a whole box of shoes and am ready to head out to one of the places they bring the refugees to to register them because people get here wearing no shoes or simply shorts ,tshirts and flipflops/sandals
This is such a difficult time for europe, politicians really need to take action like now

SOS math people who know Calc II
I cannot figure this problem out for the life of me. I know that I need to do 1/(f')(f^-1(x)) to find it. It's finding the inverse for a=3 that I can't figure out... I know to set the equation equal to three but I can't figure out what x is? I feel like I must be doing something wrong somewhere but every time I rework it I end up with the same issue.

eta sorry the pic is huge!

Back