OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
We just got a local Fresh Market. I took my mom on Wednesday and she wants to go back this coming week. Apparently they do a cool family meal deal on Thursdays. Anyone have one locally? Do you shop there often?
i love the fresh market, but i typically only go there for select items, the deli is amazing. the desserts they have also are very good. They have some of the best chocolate chip banana bread as well.

We just got a local Fresh Market. I took my mom on Wednesday and she wants to go back this coming week. Apparently they do a cool family meal deal on Thursdays. Anyone have one locally? Do you shop there often?

Yeah. I love Fresh Market, but I live 5-10 mins from fresh market, trader joes , whole foods, earth fare and a local store called Rosewood Market.......so I can't say I frequent any one more than the others because of all the options

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
i love the fresh market, but i typically only go there for select items, the deli is amazing. the desserts they have also are very good. They have some of the best chocolate chip banana bread as well.

Good to know! It was do busy on opening day I didn't get a chance to see a ton of stuff because of the sheer volume of people. I'll look for that banana bread this week!

Yeah. I love Fresh Market, but I live 5-10 mins from fresh market, trader joes , whole foods, earth fare and a local store called Rosewood Market.......so I can't say infrequent any more than the other because of all the options

So lucky! Most of those stores are over an hour away and the new place is about 20-25 minutes away. But close to non-cp's dance studio.

If any North Carolina (Charlotte area specifically) fierce board friends see a chick fil a worker wearing tiger ears, CREDS TO ME. Our chick fil a just opened this week so they have some people from other locations helping them get started. We went there after the game today with tiger ears still on and this guy from Charlotte NC wanted to know where to get them, so we told him. but he was flying out tomorrow morning so he gave me $5 (their cost) and I gave him mine [emoji23][emoji23] he was surprised when I told him guys don't really wear them but he was rocking them (while cleaning tables)

Which UK fierceboarders want to lend me their ITV login so I can watch the US/Samoa match tomorrow morning? Rugby World Cup is on and I'm filming so I can't be at a proper tv? Anyone? PLEASE!

:banghead:Ughh UCF you can't even beat a liberal arts college with less then 2,000 students... We're doomed this season.

What's with Temple this season? Penn State lost to them 2 weeks ago in the season opener. It was their first lost to them in 70 years.

Go Owls ;) (proud May grad right here lol)

In all honesty, Coach Rhule has been slowly building this team for the past 3 years, and it's all finally coming together. I also think beating Penn State gave them a lot of confidence. Too many fans were obsessed with the idea and I think getting that off their back was huge. If they lost that first game, pretty good chance this team is 0-3 instead of 3-0, although I believe they were always favored to beat UMass.

I don't know how long this wave will last, but after seeing some of the lows this program has gone through, it's nice to have something to cheer about for a change, so I'm just gonna enjoy it.

Also - sorry if this post comes off wrong, I don't want to seem like I'm obnoxious or rubbing anything in! Just super proud of the team.

What's with Temple this season? Penn State lost to them 2 weeks ago in the season opener. It was their first lost to them in 70 years.
I don't know!!! They're currently ranked #25 and they're have a great season so far so it'll be interesting to see

Which UK fierceboarders want to lend me their ITV login so I can watch the US/Samoa match tomorrow morning? Rugby World Cup is on and I'm filming so I can't be at a proper tv? Anyone? PLEASE!
We don't have a log in sorry, it just automatically connects. ITV is not a cable channel and anyone can pick it up.
Maybe hide your proxy and then it should be fine. Or find a uk proxy.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Go Owls ;) (proud May grad right here lol)

In all honesty, Coach Rhule has been slowly building this team for the past 3 years, and it's all finally coming together. I also think beating Penn State gave them a lot of confidence. Too many fans were obsessed with the idea and I think getting that off their back was huge. If they lost that first game, pretty good chance this team is 0-3 instead of 3-0, although I believe they were always favored to beat UMass.

I don't know how long this wave will last, but after seeing some of the lows this program has gone through, it's nice to have something to cheer about for a change, so I'm just gonna enjoy it.

Also - sorry if this post comes off wrong, I don't want to seem like I'm obnoxious or rubbing anything in! Just super proud of the team.

I'm happy you/them - it is great when a program that had potential finally starts to come together - but I'd be a little happier if Penn State was 3-0 instead of 2-1 :). Although we have more of a vested interest in them this season only because former cp goes there, we have always liked their program and are excited that they are finally able to really start rebuilding again now that scholarship sanctions have been lifted.

Latest posts

Back