OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
A manager of what? Like cheer related or like business manager etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Preferably a business manager, but as long as the person is a manager it doesn't really matter.

Also sorry for the double post but I have no clue how to double quote on my phone.

Also sorry for the double post but I have no clue how to double quote on my phone.

Just reply to what ever post(s) you want before you click "post reply" to double quote.

ETA: or did you mean Tapatalk?
ETA2: nvm someone already answered about Tapatalk :)

Last edited:
Preferably a business manager, but as long as the person is a manager it doesn't really matter.

If you are in tapatalk, when you click on the post, there will be a more option.

Click on that, then choose the multi-quote option.

Click on the posts that you want to quote, hit reply and they will be there, ready for your response.

If you are in tapatalk, when you click on the post, there will be a more option.

Click on that, then choose the multi-quote option.

Click on the posts that you want to quote, hit reply and they will be there, ready for your response.
Thank you!

So I have officially gotten fed up with trying to work with Microsoft Access. Anyone good with working with Google Forms and Sheets? Need a little bit of help!

The part I take issue with is the protest group assembling in a public space and then telling people they can't be photographed. (And then the communications professor attempting to strong arm a student media member. uhhhh....)
And since then they have apologized and changed their stance to welcome the media. But nobody will report that because it's easier to use it to discount the protests than acknowledge that the protestors are humans who make mistakes too and are attempting to learn from them.

Am I the only one who things this Mizzou protest is a bunch of crap....
Probably because you're not here and the national media is making it a spectacle rather than reporting it in an objective way. It's become all about shock value and getting people to click the articles when in real life it's very much about the issues not attention.

And since then they have apologized and changed their stance to welcome the media. But nobody will report that because it's easier to use it to discount the protests than acknowledge that the protestors are humans who make mistakes too and are attempting to learn from them.

I'm glad they've changed their stance. Didn't make me discount the protests in the least, but it still makes me side eye the professor and the statement about "white media" not respecting "black spaces". (Which I'm sure was not the sentiment of the entire group, just the most vocal one)

Probably because you're not here and the national media is making it a spectacle rather than reporting it in an objective way. It's become all about shock value and getting people to click the articles when in real life it's very much about the issues not attention.

what i dont get is the person apparently going on a hunger strike.......... and then people all over social media who support the protest claiming that this persons life is on the line........ :banghead: i mean umm that isnt really the school or medias fault, thats the idiots fault for going on a pointless hunger strike....

it also shows just how powerful football programs/football players are on campuses, which i think is a joke in itself.

this article basically sums it up pretty well...
Mizzou Protest Is Total Charade | FOX Sports

Last edited:
Article written by FOX of course :rolleyes:.

I'm confused how individuals who protest against racial injustices are being deemed as idiotic.

Last edited:
Article written by FOX of course :rolleyes:.
there are many other articles just like the fox sports one, so it really has nothing to do with FOX political views. i still stand by the fact that schools cave to much to their beloved football programs. I mean a guy whether he was in the right or wrong of handling the situation had to resign basically because of football players. (cause lets be honest he would at least would either still have a job or still have a job for a little longer if it wasnt for the football team)
if a student body wants change then it honestly starts with them, to cry about the president of the school not doing enough is stupid. Sure he can implement new rules or regulations, but that still doesnt really solve crap except for maybe kicking out a bunch of kids for breaking them. These are adult aged students, professors who can either decide to follow or not follow, but no one is going to be able to force them.
Racism unfortunately is everywhere, and i quite honestly dont think it will ever be solved. If people seem to think firing a school president and having players protest by not playing football, or setting crap on fire, looting, etc. is going to solve anything then im legitimately worried.

there are many other articles just like the fox sports one, so it really has nothing to do with FOX political views. i still stand by the fact that schools cave to much to their beloved football programs. I mean a guy whether he was in the right or wrong of handling the situation had to resign basically because of football players. (cause lets be honest he would at least would either still have a job or still have a job for a little longer if it wasnt for the football team)
if a student body wants change then it honestly starts with them, to cry about the president of the school not doing enough is stupid. Sure he can implement new rules or regulations, but that still doesnt really solve crap except for maybe kicking out a bunch of kids for breaking them. These are adult aged students, professors who can either decide to follow or not follow, but no one is going to be able to force them.
Racism unfortunately is everywhere, and i quite honestly dont think it will ever be solved. If people seem to think firing a school president and having players protest by not playing football, or setting crap on fire, looting, etc. is going to solve anything then im legitimately worried.
None of this happened in the topic we are discussing so it has no relevancy. Unfortunately, I have to agree the only reason the students were able to get so far was because they were athletes and thats a problem in itself. When university administration goes silent on racially motivated incidents, they aren't silent they are definitely taking a side. Removing the chancellor will not solve all racially motivated incidents at the school, similar to the end of Jim Crow era did not abolish racism in this country but it is making steps toward progressive change. The student body honestly doesn't much power especially a divided one,. The few forces large enough to make change are athletes, administration, and university sponsors.

Back