OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I love when YouTube recommends videos. I especially love when they're cheer videos. You know, the kind where people talk about their love of cheer & say stuff like "I moved gyms because I really want a shot a winning worlds" good freaking grief

Good luck!!! You got this!!! I'm glad more people have been interested in the team though. And I still want to see you guys compete!
We keep dropping comps. We've performed twice, and both of the comps don't really count in my book. We just dropped the only one in nor cal.

I'm trying to sleep and someone is running a power saw and it keeps waking me up. I get so mad because I feel like it's so rude to ever interrupt someone's sleep but it's not like it's 2 am it's like 2 pm. #thirdshiftprobs.

Is anybody else being automatically directed to a different site whenever they try and read threads? I use Safari on my iPhone instead of the app and every time I go to to fierceboard it loads, but within a few seconds it takes me to some website about weight loss. Mostly happens whenever I try and read a thread, but earlier it happened pretty much as the main page loaded. Then I got on my laptop and I use Google Chrome as my browser and it was doing the same thing! It works fine until I try and read a thread. I logged out and back in and it's working now (obviously), but is anybody else having this problem? Or any ideas on how to fix it?

Is anybody else being automatically directed to a different site whenever they try and read threads? I use Safari on my iPhone instead of the app and every time I go to to fierceboard it loads, but within a few seconds it takes me to some website about weight loss. Mostly happens whenever I try and read a thread, but earlier it happened pretty much as the main page loaded. Then I got on my laptop and I use Google Chrome as my browser and it was doing the same thing! It works fine until I try and read a thread. I logged out and back in and it's working now (obviously), but is anybody else having this problem? Or any ideas on how to fix it?
Yes, there is an issue with Google. They are aware of it and working on it.

ETa: Updated To Latest Board Software, Any Issues? | Fierce Board - The Voice Of Cheer

**I wonder how many times CheerDad gets tagged by people thinking it is me, lol?**

Here is my Savannah Struggle of the day:
So my car broke down to the point where it's completely unuseable and I'm selling it for the metal or whatever. Well, I bought a new car. And apparently you need to bring in the old parking sticker for my university to the parking services office so you can get a new one for your new car. I tried peeling my old one off and it was IMPOSSIBlE. It came off in completely unsalvageable shreds.
Anyyyyway I went to the parking office today and let them know and they said they can't get me a new one??????? I guess I have to come back in the morning but I am going to be livid if they won't give me one. Like I need to park here to go to school???? I pay for this????? SO ANNOYED! It's not my fault their stickers won't come off and their policy is stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not sure if you got the entire sticker off already but try using a razor that you would get in the home improvement section at stores. I had to scrap mine off to get a refund and that how I did it. It definitely wasn't in one piece though.
Thank you!!!! I will def try that! I just really hope my car isn't already being destroyed & I can go work on the sticker lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I just got back from the Fancy Foods Show and oh my gosh it was so cool!!! Two huge convention halls were filled with vendors from all over the world with every food imaginable. I ate so many samples but at least I walked like 4 miles, so I think that evened it out! Plus I learned so much about food and chocolate. I'm even excited to go to work tomorrow! But not school. I don't want the semester to start yet.

Back