OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
is there such a thing as cheer-mom-lebrities? if not, I am coining the term now. I was just on the instagram activity page and a kid I went to high school with, who has absolutely zero connection the cheerleading world, just like all of cami branson's mom's instagram photos. (Can I say Cami's name or is that illegal?) Like I know the woman was a DCC at one point but she isn't "internet famous." I am weirded out. Also, said friend is a Philadelphia Eagles fan through and through, so add in even more DCC fan-boy confusion.

is there such a thing as cheer-mom-lebrities? if not, I am coining the term now. I was just on the instagram activity page and a kid I went to high school with, who has absolutely zero connection the cheerleading world, just like all of cami branson's mom's instagram photos. (Can I say Cami's name or is that illegal?) Like I know the woman was a DCC at one point but she isn't "internet famous." I am weirded out. Also, said friend is a Philadelphia Eagles fan through and through, so add in even more DCC fan-boy confusion.
that's creepy....but given the way I saw some of these mom's promoting their CPs at NCA, not at all surprising. :oops:

that's creepy....but given the way I saw some of these mom's promoting their CPs at NCA, not at all surprising. :oops:

right?! like she only has 4000 followers, I checked ("only" LOL but for celeb status that's nothing) so it's not like she's showing up all over insta. he hates dallas so I doubt he found her through the DCC team. I was just really weirded out by it.

I hate when the cheer world and the real world collide.

My mom picked up the puppy today. We named her Paisley :)

e0e96f067246e68bc3780bf20552168b.jpg

So I personally think that my team does the best line-up of anybody. (at least nearby) We sell glowsticks before the game starts, and then we announce the other team. As they're naming off the last of the other team's coaches, someone starts shutting off the lights. We have these orange and blue spotlights that they turn on, everyone who bought a glowstick has it on, anyone who wants to go slap hands with the guys as they run by can, and then we have white poms that light up orange and blue. It's my favorite part of basketball season[emoji170] [emoji459]

Just throwing this out there because I'm desperate. If anyone is going to jamz nationals next month in Vegas, I need a floor to sleep on. I can't afford a hotel room for myself and my teammates all said no. I promise I'm not a murderer.

My friend who is the fanatic football player is so bummed her daughters team is at 7:20 is RI. I am sure many dads r not going to Sunday competition!
Way to make us dads look bad. Here I am still waiting my chance to see cp compete even once :(. Is gladly miss the super bowl.

**What if Simon Cowell was a cheer judge and gave live feedback when they were done? [emoji33]**

I spend around $25-$30 a week on groceries. I mostly eat salad, veggies (usually carrots, green beans, and cucumbers), rice, popcorn, and bagels. Typical college kid diet probably hahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You sound like you eat MUCH better than the average college student (anytime someone mentions a college student's diet I think of what freshman eat, because it gets discussed the most). I'd say college students like to enjoy the three Bs: beer, burgers and burritos. Varies depending on where you live, though.

Back