OT New Random Thread Pt. 3

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Maybe a stupid question but was watching a video of Champion cheer Phoenix on youtube and started thinking about that gym. i searched after their teams but could not find anything. does anyone know what teams Champion cheer allstars have this season? i know about phoenix and heat but the others i know next to nothing about, i really wanna know.

Anyone know how to get stains out of 100% polyester? It look like marker but I have no clue what it really is.
There is some stuff called "Awesome" that you can get a Dollar General and online. It is super cheap. I got permanent ink out of a brand new pair of shorts when my kids were little.

Eta: most dollar stores and Walmart carry it. I just googled.

Last edited:
What about Primark? Or are they only a clothing store?

primark is only clothing:( maybe you can try Asda or one of the big supermarkets? I know we use something called Vanish, it's in a pink tub and you soak the clothing in it, but not quite sure if it would work on permanent marker. We also have dollar stores - poundland and the 99p store, you should check them out!

Im in the UK right now so no dollar stores or Walmart :(
A couple of things that have worked for me on different clothes: nail polish remover, alcohol hand gel, oxyclean, vanish. The ink needs to be broken down and the nail polish remover and the hand gel have worked great in the past. Soak it in oxyclean or vanish for quite a while. There is also a Dr xxxxx (forget the brand name) as well. I'm going to Tesco's layer so I'll see if I can see anything else there.

The Fierce Board App! || iPhone || Android

Im in the UK right now so no dollar stores or Walmart :(

Check out Poundland, it's the british dollar store and it's pretty awesome :D And the closest thing to Walmart is ASDA, most of them are even open 24/7
Sorry i know this has nothing to do with your question

Back