OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So upset right now. :( So my sister went to choreo camp today at 10 AM. When she got there, they informed her she would be an alternate. She's been on the team since the beginning of May- and they JUST now decide to tell her? When most teams close are already full?! The icing on the cake was that my brother was there and asked if he could take her home, and they said no so she sat there for 6.5 hours, watching her team get their routine. She got in the car and legit cried for 45 minutes (the whole car ride home). Ugh.
thats so horrible:( i feel so bad for her!

so I just got a new phone because I broke my old one..and I absolutely love it but I hate that I don't really know how to use it lol getting used to a new phone and keyboard stinks

So kid from my school gets a nice mustang gt 2011. This is like the 4th kid in their little group of friends to get a nice mustang and the 5th to get a nice car and they don't deserve it. Now I actually like him and we've got this good relationship but really? I hope he wrecks it just like all his other friends because he doesn't appreciate it. Two others have totally WRECKED their cars, smoke, drink, don't get the best grades and here they got an upgrade? Now I'll probably get a nice car, not super duper brand spankin new, but it's not going to be a piece of junk. My parents probably make the same amount as their's do, but the difference is I know how hard my parents work and I'm not like buy me this this and this because I know the value of money. Ugh, it's just so annoying!

So kid from my school gets a nice mustang gt 2011. This is like the 4th kid in their little group of friends to get a nice mustang and the 5th to get a nice car and they don't deserve it. Now I actually like him and we've got this good relationship but really? I hope he wrecks it just like all his other friends because he doesn't appreciate it. Two others have totally WRECKED their cars, smoke, drink, don't get the best grades and here they got an upgrade? Now I'll probably get a nice car, not super duper brand spankin new, but it's not going to be a piece of junk. My parents probably make the same amount as their's do, but the difference is I know how hard my parents work and I'm not like buy me this this and this because I know the value of money. Ugh, it's just so annoying!
Agree. I can't tell you how many people at my school have gotten 2011 cameros, mustangs and chargers!!! Seriously? Bothers me so much that they don't even appreciate it.

I hate using my desktop, because I always feel like the camera attached to the top is filming me. Haha, I don't do anything weird, but I wonder where the footage would go, and I always feel like I'm being watched. :help:

Latest posts

Back