OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Quick question for you alll.. I'm shopping online at Victoria's Secret Pink. What kind of sweatpants do you guys prefer? The boyfriend, favorite, wear everyday or campus pant?

Secret for girls to become a better tumbler, think like a boy.

I was told that today by the person who teaches my class (I've known him for about 9 years now so I trust everything he says) and it makes sense. The boys just do it and pick things up so quickly, girls think about details so now I'm going to use what he said. Trust my body and go.

A milkshake a day makes the concussion go away. But seriously. It does. The fat from the ice cream and the milk allows the brain to receive more nourishment, allowing the brain/head to heal quicker.

I'm freaking out. I have to sign up for classes today. And I did, but I signed up to only go tuesday & Thursdays, sounds do able. But I go 8am -8:50pm on Tuesdays with a break between 4-6 and Thursdays 8-4. Ugh. but I was talking to a chem teacher who was saying it would have been a better option to take his class which is everyday (m-thu) And now I'm freaking out wondering if I had made the right choice or not. :(

Regardless if I took that other chem class I would still have to take that awful tuesday night class. And that chem class still starts at 11 every day so I wouldn't be too tired? idk . just freaking out. Don't mind me, needed to vent a little. :(

I'm freaking out. I have to sign up for classes today. And I did, but I signed up to only go tuesday & Thursdays, sounds do able. But I go 8am -8:50pm on Tuesdays with a break between 4-6 and Thursdays 8-4. Ugh. but I was talking to a chem teacher who was saying it would have been a better option to take his class which is everyday (m-thu) And now I'm freaking out wondering if I had made the right choice or not. :(

Regardless if I took that other chem class I would still have to take that awful tuesday night class. And that chem class still starts at 11 every day so I wouldn't be too tired? idk . just freaking out. Don't mind me, needed to vent a little. :(
That seems like it'd be tough. I've taken classes 10am-6pm before & I was always late to the last one or I didn't go at all because I just wanted to pass out by then. Granted, I was having to drive a half hour to an hour between 2 campuses, but I've never understood how my friends are even able to do like 8am-5pm.. just seems like they would always be too tired to get anything else done (and they are still up doing homework into the wee hours, I just don't get it, LOL). Now I typically only take one class per day (not by choice, my major is graphic design, so most classes are hybrid & are only once a week, plus they're "planned" to be offered so they all work out & you are able to follow the quarter by quarter plan). This quarter I've only been going 3 days a week 1pm (I wake up at 10am though) til about 4pm, plus one online class. It's been much easier to handle as I've figured out, even though I'm well over the minimum credit hour number.

That seems like it'd be tough. I've taken classes 10am-6pm before & I was always late to the last one or I didn't go at all because I just wanted to pass out by then. Granted, I was having to drive a half hour to an hour between 2 campuses, but I've never understood how my friends are even able to do like 8am-5pm.. just seems like they would always be too tired to get anything else done (and they are still up doing homework into the wee hours, I just don't get it, LOL). Now I typically only take one class per day (not by choice, my major is graphic design, so most classes are hybrid & are only once a week, plus they're "planned" to be offered so they all work out & you are able to follow the quarter by quarter plan). This quarter I've only been going 3 days a week 1pm (I wake up at 10am though) til about 4pm, plus one online class. It's been much easier to handle as I've figured out, even though I'm well over the minimum credit hour number.

After a very difficult day of pacing around and asking everyone for advice and being so upset. I went back to the teacher who I know about and now I will going MW 11-1:50 TTH 11-3:50. No more horrible really late class, and no early classes( possibly a devil in disguise). Plus an online class as well. But I'll have a better schedule this way I believe. No more freaking out! At least not until January 21st! aha

After a very difficult day of pacing around and asking everyone for advice and being so upset. I went back to the teacher who I know about and now I will going MW 11-1:50 TTH 11-3:50. No more horrible really late class, and no early classes( possibly a devil in disguise). Plus an online class as well. But I'll have a better schedule this way I believe. No more freaking out! At least not until January 21st! aha
Wow that seems like a nice schedule!! I just signed up for my dual enrollment classes Tuesday Thursdays 7:55 to 9:10 then 9:20 to 10:35. Then a nap before goin to high school at 12:30. I'm so pumped to be able to sleep in Monday's, Wednesday's, and Fridays next semester. More midnight fierceboarding for me:)

Wow that seems like a nice schedule!! I just signed up for my dual enrollment classes Tuesday Thursdays 7:55 to 9:10 then 9:20 to 10:35. Then a nap before goin to high school at 12:30. I'm so pumped to be able to sleep in Monday's, Wednesday's, and Fridays next semester. More midnight fierceboarding for me:)

I hope it works out to be nice too! This will actually be the first semester that I will be going to school more than just twice a week... I have been blessed with a great schedule before. But it was just crazy to think I could to a 13 hour day. I hate getting home so late so this is definitely better!

And I'm definitely jealous you get to take classes then go home and nap before returning to high school! Honestly, I wish I had someone tell me in high school not to take stupid classes. If I had been more aware I probably wouldn't have taken the easy road most of the time, but hey I can't change anything now. This is the first semester I'm actually taking classes that go towards my prerequs. Enjoy your experience, but don't mess around. That's my advice for everyone!

So sad when someone chooses a boy over a best friend. Chicks before (you know...). Guess not. Bye bye you don't mean anything to me anymore!

I would go on, but I'm sure you guys don't want to hear all that. Haha. Just needed to get some of it out.

My last 2 years of college I only did classes 2 days a week and it made life a lot easier. You get that extra 2 days on the weekend to do homework. Being on campus all day sometimes sucks but trust me having friday and monday off really makes up for it.

Back