OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Alabama is playing in the national championship!!! I'm so excited <3
When they announced it, I had a bit of a spazz attack I must say.

so i was complaining to my friend about how i have three essays all due on tuesday, and with cheer tomorrow night it's going to a longgg night and my friend really just said "oh you can't skip cheer? not even just one practice?"

so i was complaining to my friend about how i have three essays all due on tuesday, and with cheer tomorrow night it's going to a longgg night and my friend really just said "oh you can't skip cheer? not even just one practice?"

I just face-palmed at that

This potential new job is going to be the DEATH of me, I swear. Friday I finally got sick of not getting in touch with someone and went IN PERSON to talk to these people. Woman was like 'Oh, the way you handled the whole near-passing-out episode was really cool. I wanted you to meet with our serving manager 'cause I saw you have serving experience.' So I was like 'AWESOME. Mo' money!' I met with him, he seemed a little hesitant (which I understand, I don't have a lot of serving experience. But what I lack I make up in positivity!)..hoping to hear back. I finally decided to call today to check..got a different guy on the phone (apparently they were talking about me an hour before..hopefully in a GOOD way). He said I should know within a day or so once they figure out scheduling. Like seriously, this is a HOSTESSING/SERVING job. I am not applying to be a brain surgeon, why is this so complicated? It's been almost 2 weeks since I had my first shadowing day. I had to make some bigger but necessary expenses so I need the cash flow, but I'm hesitant to commit to anything else because I did this job first. POURQUOI!!

I'm just venting on here because I don't want to do it on Facebook much because it's already hurting people all over and it's hard to keep reading it!!

Why do people kill other people?

I just get so upset over senseless shootings.
A friend of mine was murdered this past weekend. This man had little kids and I feel for his whole entire family and I also feel for the family of the shooter. He had a baby on the way and someone else said he had a small little boy as well (idk).

But now two lives are over the shooter who was 19 and wasted his life,
And the victim was 26 and will never get to see his family again!

I knows it not my fault and I don't even live there no more but we deserve so much better then this.
We have to stop killing others...
(Not y'all obviously but just everyone in general)

4434bad5-f084-6c0f.jpg

RIP

4434bad5-f09f-b64e.jpg

And this is the man who police have in custody that turned his self in. Hopefully he learns from his mistake so I will just pray for both of them and their families!

People call cheerleaders stupid/dumb/etc, well...3 girls in one of my classes asked what Pearl Harbor was. I would have cut them some slack should they have been born somewhere besides the USA; however, they're from Baltimore. On this note, no one should EVER call a cheerleader any name relating to a lack of intelligence . :help:

#howdidyougraduatehighschool

My knees hurt sooooo badly because I was jumping up and down in excitement with my roommate (she just got an interview for an internship at E!) #retiredcheerleaderproblems

Sometimes I wish I could come out of cheer retirement even at the ripe age of 21 (there's only one IOC5 and Open 6 where I live). But my cheer skills are lacking so hard now & my lack of & fear of tumbling backwards doesn't help. But I also don't know if my body could handle it since it's been over three years now & my joints already hate me. #moreretiredcheerleaderproblems

Only 2 hours and 10 minutes left until I'm done with classes before finals! Lucky me though my chemistry teacher is giving us a quiz the last 20 minutes of class. I haven't studied. I wanted to study for the final this weekend, so idk why she decided she wanted to quiz us... -_-

Sometimes I wish I could come out of cheer retirement even at the ripe age of 21 (there's only one IOC5 and Open 6 where I live). But my cheer skills are lacking so hard now & my lack of & fear of tumbling backwards doesn't help. But I also don't know if my body could handle it since it's been over three years now & my joints already hate me. #moreretiredcheerleaderproblems

Are we the same person or...

We just put my dog down yesterday :(

Apparently he had cancer that spread to his lungs but no one wanted to tell me. My mom told me she was bringing him to the vet because of a cough and she came home and told me that he didn't come home with her. This is breaking my heart and I know I can vent here </3

We just put my dog down yesterday :(

Apparently he had cancer that spread to his lungs but no one wanted to tell me. My mom told me she was bringing him to the vet because of a cough and she came home and told me that he didn't come home with her. This is breaking my heart and I know I can vent here </3

aww :( I'm sorry for your loss.. we're here for you *tackle hug*

Latest posts

Back