OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
So sad when someone chooses a boy over a best friend. Chicks before (you know...). Guess not. Bye bye you don't mean anything to me anymore!

I would go on, but I'm sure you guys don't want to hear all that. Haha. Just needed to get some of it out.
Just be ready for when she crawls back to you when they breakup. Then she will learn her lesson. Sorry you have to deal with that :( happened to me before too

My last 2 years of college I only did classes 2 days a week and it made life a lot easier. You get that extra 2 days on the weekend to do homework. Being on campus all day sometimes sucks but trust me having friday and monday off really makes up for it.

Unfortunately I have to be taking at least 12 units to be considered a full time student. I got my schedule to be less hectic. But this winter break will definitely be a nice break!

So sad when someone chooses a boy over a best friend. Chicks before (you know...). Guess not. Bye bye you don't mean anything to me anymore!

I would go on, but I'm sure you guys don't want to hear all that. Haha. Just needed to get some of it out.
This happened to me this year...it sucks. There's nothing you can do about it except wait for her to come crawling back when the guy dumps her.

This happened to me recently.. if she decides she cares about him more, is she really worth having in your life? Probably not.

This happened to me this year...it sucks. There's nothing you can do about it except wait for her to come crawling back when the guy dumps her.
This happened to me recently.. if she decides she cares about him more, is she really worth having in your life? Probably not.
Yeah it sure sucks. But hey, if she had the "heart" to ditch me, I have the heart to not take her back. Sayonara!

So today we had our second comp and a girl got hurt in warm ups. She ended up having to go to the emergency room and I'm not really sure what happened as of right now. So they said we could go an hour later than our original time so we could find a replacement. By this point half my team is in tears because they were scared the girl was seriously hurt, the flyer that landed on her was upset because she thought it was her fault, some girls were afraid they were gonna get kicked off basketball cheering because now they were gonna miss the game, etc. So anyway, A girl from our junior 3 team filled in (we're senior 4) and she actually ended up doing really well. One flip in the pyramid didn't go and we had a couple bobbles. There was only 1 other team in our division and they beat us by .3! I didn't get to watch them, but EVERY other team from their gym was solid so I honestly thought they were gonna beat us by sooo much more. Let's just say we had a super rough day, but I'm soo proud of my team for pulling it together and leaving everything on the floor <3

I'm supposed to be doing homework but I'm on here instead :p I'M SO HAPPY!!!! We won our competition yesterday!! We were all freaking out when we won. We only had 2 months to prepare for it because our coaches didn't know about it. We were having a rough time the day before but we made it out on top!! So proud of my team!! <3

Back