OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I've been dying to tell someone this, but I have no idea who to tell without it being awkward. Somehow, it's less awkward to tell a bunch of 'anonymous' people on the internet:

My roommate's 'boyfriend' SMELLS. SO BAD.

Every single time I'm near him I notice it. I don't know if he just doesn't like showering or something, or if it's exacerbated by his pathetic self-centered personality, but WOW. Its super awkward, and I'm always terrified that when I'm near him I'm subconsciously making faces about it without realizing. He's ok and all, but stinky. *shudder*

ahahahahahah funniest thing ever! I ALWAYS get uncomfortable because I get worried if that person who smells, doesn't realize they smell, and they think that you're the one who smells and not them! Get a bottle of febreeze ! lol

c6e4e03a-976d-acca.jpg

It's the top one, it says it's in Allstars. Lol :(

Thank you, that fixed the problem. I can now see that thread and be able to reply and shimmy. I don't know why I assumed that person blocked me and I don't know why my phone still says it is in Allstars. However, you fixed everything SharkDad you are so awesome!!! (I bet you hear that all the time)

And thanks Bow Maker for realizing the initial problem!!:)

Random but kinda funny, I find it Ironic that yesterday when Senior Elite had their amazing performance I was driving through Kernersville on my way back to school.

Random but kinda funny, I find it Ironic that yesterday when Senior Elite had their amazing performance I was driving through Kernersville on my way back to school.
Stay home during Worlds.

JOKE. JUST A JOKE PEOPLE.

Please tell me I'm not the only one who stayed up super late to watch just about the most bizarre Daytona 500 ever. First it's delayed til Monday (first time ever) during prime time (another first), Montoya hits the jet dryer on a caution, then red flag is thrown and lasts a little over two hours, and Keselowski having a good ol' time on the backstretch on Twitter the whole time and gaining (I think) over 100,000 followers. Oh and Landon Cassill is about the cutest thing ever.

Thanks, Mom, for waking me up early on my day off for TAXES. Also thank you, Pace University, for reminding me that your employees are seriously the most lazy, unhelpful people ever.

AND THANK YOU, DUFFLE BAG.

Sitting here wishing I had discovered this board before last year and sad that this is my cp's last year and there are so many on here I wish I had gotten to meet. There are people on here I would love to know better.

Went to the mall last night and saw the most perfect shoe I've ever seen. Silver sparkly Vans. I died a little inside. They were even more "me" than than the sequined, zebra Sperrys. Just not sure if I should get them or not as I'm really trying to avoid shopping until Worlds is paid for...Decisions...but they were SO perfectly sparkly...

Latest posts

Back