OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Went to the mall last night and saw the most perfect shoe I've ever seen. Silver sparkly Vans. I died a little inside. They were even more "me" than than the sequined, zebra Sperrys. Just not sure if I should get them or not as I'm really trying to avoid shopping until Worlds is paid for...Decisions...but they were SO perfectly sparkly...
ZEBRA mama? Really?

Went to the mall last night and saw the most perfect shoe I've ever seen. Silver sparkly Vans. I died a little inside. They were even more "me" than than the sequined, zebra Sperrys. Just not sure if I should get them or not as I'm really trying to avoid shopping until Worlds is paid for...Decisions...but they were SO perfectly sparkly...
Yes get the silver sparkly Vans because sparkles are so sparkly. I, for one, am obsessed with anything sparkly, shiny, bedazzled out the yingyang, so I love the Silver (and Pink for that matter) Glitters by Toms. :)

Why is the Subway I go to always out of every type of bread except wheat? I hate their wheat bread.
mad0260.gif

Sitting here wishing I had discovered this board before last year and sad that this is my cp's last year and there are so many on here I wish I had gotten to meet. There are people on here I would love to know better.
I feel the same way. Of course I become more active on here the end of my junior year/senior year.. Wish I did earlier so I could get to know more people.

It's nights like these where I miss chat. Hardcore.

Oh and the film I'm going to be in released their teaser poster (guerrilla, no-budget, 3-crew indie feature that I start on in a week or two), and MY NAME IS ON IT!! Granted not my 'acting' name (I use my full name- it's missing my middle name on the poster)...but MY NAME IS ON A POSTER!

Oh and the film I'm going to be in released their teaser poster (guerrilla, no-budget, 3-crew indie feature that I start on in a week or two), and MY NAME IS ON IT!! Granted not my 'acting' name (I use my full name- it's missing my middle name on the poster)...but MY NAME IS ON A POSTER!
Picture?

seriously! I just want to chat with random people I've never met but probably understand me better than over 95% of my school. Cheer world > real world
But congrats! Once you have more details on the movie def post them! I'm excited for you!

In other news, I need to study for my Biology midterm tomorrow but its so hard when spring break is two classes away!

*deleted picture to take up less space*
That is so cool!
Will we be able to watch it somehow?
I'm sure..once it's filmed and edited (which could mean at least a year...ugghh I hope not!) and I get my copy, I could totally host it somewhere for people to view..I'll even tell you the parts I'm in so you can skip to the good bits ;)

Latest posts

Back