OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Looks like I more than likely won't be living in Ohio after this summer and probably back on the East Coast somewhere. I'm not sure how I feel about this considering the one place I've lived the longest is Ohio.

Ugh, we just had a PDS Tornado Watch issued for our area (for those who aren't weather nerds like me, PDS means Particularly Dangerous Situation). I'm very nervous, anxious, and scared.

Ugh, we just had a PDS Tornado Watch issued for our area (for those who aren't weather nerds like me, PDS means Particularly Dangerous Situation). I'm very nervous, anxious, and scared.

Go watch F5 on youtube. It will help. I promise.

Right now I just wanna go back to sleep cause I was up all night feeling nauseous and then I finally couldn't hold it in any longer, LOL, but I'm so nervous now.
Oh and just adding to my above post, Ohio has a weather.com TOR:CON Value of 8.. out of 10! :eek:

Okay so I know I'm totally spamming this thread, but please pray for my aunt. She lives in Poseyville, IN and as of 20 minutes ago, there was a 300 foot wide tornado on the ground in their tiny town and there's already been multiple reports of structural damage. Praying everyone there is okay!!

Its ok I just drove from my college to home (and hour and half). I was terrified. I was driving about 10 minutes behind where the tornado activity was. I pulled over and let it get farther ahead of me because I had caught up to it at one point. The clouds were so dark and moving in every direction! It was so scary! Once it got back in front of me though the drive was fine! Looks like more storms tonight though...If your in the potential threat, STAY SAFE!!!

hope all of you guys dealing with tornadoes are all safe and and sound,

on another note i really wanna know where nor cals opening new locations

This time, next week, I'll be starting my adventure in Dublin!!! Aaaahhhhh!!! So excited!! :D
My oldest spent 6 weeks in Ireland last summer, had a wonderful time. How long will you be there and will you have weekends to travel? If you would like some points of interest from someone who was just there , reply here or PM me. Regardless, have a wonderful time.

They are predicting more bad weather for so much of the south up into the above mentioned areas, stay safe everyone.

It's supposed to get crazy in southern Ohio, most of Kentucky, and much of Tennessee in the next few hours. There's so many tornado warnings out right now it's crazy! We currently have a tornado warned storm coming right towards the cities of Dayton and Columbus pretty soon. Hoping it loses some of its intensity before it does. But I hope everyone stays safe today and this evening!

Prom dress shopping is so stressful! I can't find anything I like in stores so I'm kind of resorting to ordering online.. But the thought of that makes me very nervous hahah. Ugh let's hope something comes through.

Prom dress shopping is so stressful! I can't find anything I like in stores so I'm kind of resorting to ordering online.. But the thought of that makes me very nervous hahah. Ugh let's hope something comes through.
If you order somewhere online, go to a store that sells that same brand for size. And when in doubt order big so you can just alter it. PM me with what type you're looking at :) I think I've looked at nearly every dress made hahaha

Back