OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I was wondering the same thing. But I looked back at the worlds packet and remembered that for the international divisions for worlds, they use "year of competition" for age, so as long as she turns 17 sometime in 2012, then she is eligible. Since she is a junior, shouldn't she be turning 17 sometime this year?
but didn't she compete last year too?

AP Psychology exam is done and conquered! Also, I got a 27 on the ACT! Only bad part is that its ONE POINT away from full Bright Futures scholarship!!! :banghead:

Here is the routine, she I believe is the point flyer and they came in 4th place. I contacted someone in the USASF asking about it because if she was indeed underage that isn't fair to the other teams. Wouldn't surprise me though since the whole Bangkok thing happened in 2011 too.

I think I remember her saying last year at Worlds they got disqualified because of age issues.
If that is the case then something is wrong here because it was said that a senior team last year was caught with an illegal athlete (wrong age) and they were not allowed to enter the same division for the next worlds. That division is no longer avalible so it didn't hurt them much, but if FTG got disqualified for age issues they should not have been allowed to compete in the level 6 division this year.

If they did get disqualified it was after the competition because they were awarded 4th place.

6cce5554-a134-9a81.jpg
baby birds in my garage hatched :)

Back