OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I SEE YOU OBAMA!! *does a happy dance* I have many a gay friend (although I'm straight) and all I want is for them to have the same rights that so many people take for granted- access to your love ones, information about their care, making sure their wishes are protected, marriage, free expression of love, adoption, etc.
People ask me why I am an Obama supporter, things like what happened today is why I am proud to say I voted for Obama and plan to again. It feels good to have a leader who can come out and say that he supports marriage equality. I actually pulled out my Obama shirt and wore it today when I got home from work.

^^^^^^^^^^please keep the politics out, I know this a random thread but some things are best left off of here entirely. Some of us on here have a very different take on this subject,but this is not the place to get into this discussion IMHO.

I texted my mom today just to thank her, I thanked her for raising me in a way that I can accept people for who they are and not judge them because of who they choose to love. I simply dont understand why people cant accept others because of their sexual orientation. I live in NC and some of the things I've seen posted in regards to amendment one have made me sick

I get excited when I hear people get excited to vote for the first time. Helping with campaigns and studying Political Science in college, I get super excited come election time. :cheering:

I'm excited! I wasn't really much into it before but when I was with my ex he would always try and get me more involved and he's how I learned most of what I know about politics (so far since I'm taking Gov/Econ next year)

I just got tickets to the Cardinals vs Cubs game this Monday night. They're right by 1st base. Look for me on ESPN!! Gahh I'm so excited!!!!!

Love this so I had to share
62b52286-a34d-eae5.jpg

I'm writing my informative speech about cooking in a crock pot.. maybe I'll get an A if for my visual aid, I just bring in something I cooked in a crock pot. If you can eat it, it still counts as visual right? :p

Some people do stupid things. He admitted what he did was wrong and that he shouldn't have done it. All I want to know is how and why it was brought up. I don't want this to ruin our chance at friendship...

Sorry guys, just venting about stuff that happened at school today.. Carry on with your evenings...

I tumbled for the first time in 3 years. I threw triple toe backs. And running layouts. And none of it was janky. :) Not ready to twist yet though. But I'm happy I can still do some of my tumbling.

My ex deleted me on Facebook because of stuff that happened involving me and his friends.... He probably thinks I hate him. I don't. I could never hate him because I know in my heart that he is truly a good person and made a stupid decision. Ugh, I want this weekend to be over so I can get this all straightened out with him.

Back