OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
To those that watch NCIS.... WTF JUST HAPPENED?!?!?!?!?! Did they seriously kill off Ducky?!?!?! What about everyone that was left in the building?? What happened?!?!?!

Sorry, momentary freak out

Did I ever tell y'all I'm very impatient.
I hated waiting for tryout results and they finally came.

Now I'm waiting for the competition schedule and I can't take the excitement anymore without knowing.

But I do know we are going to some good ones so looks like I finally get to meet people this season and y'all can meet my cp. so yay!!!!
ok that is all!!:)

I am so so so excited for MIB3 to come out, only been waiting 10 years since the second one and 15 years since the first one. It's literally one of my favorite movies ever (probably cheesy, I know).

In other news, I somehow caught the edge of my hand in my car door and now I can hardly move my last two fingers on my left hand without a searing muscle pain. The rest of the time, I have to deal with an annoying dull muscle ache because apparently I can't get out of my car correctly, haha (and I'm left handed, how inconvenient :oops: ).

WHO are these no name/unnamed gyms? Are they even allowed to compete without a name?

Sorry. It is a silly pet peeve of mine when people talk about "no name" gyms. Every gym has a name. Just because it's not a BRAND name gym doesn't mean it's a "NO name".

Ok really out of all the newbie threads that had the potential to come up again and again who would of thought the most popular would be "whats the tea? What does that mean" I swear if I see another one I'm going to make sure someone uses the search bar the rest of there time here....

So I had my last day of high school on Monday!!!! I checked my grades and my wonderful college child development teacher bumped my grade from an 89% to a 90% so I'm officially kept my college 4.0:) and I ended high school with a 3.67 both semesters (all a's and one c in trigonometry...ughhhh) but I have a 3.5 average due to tremendous slacking sophomore year...but I'm so happy!!!!!!:)

So I had my last day of high school on Monday!!!! I checked my grades and my wonderful college child development teacher bumped my grade from an 89% to a 90% so I'm officially kept my college 4.0:) and I ended high school with a 3.67 both semesters (all a's and one c in trigonometry...ughhhh) but I have a 3.5 average due to tremendous slacking sophomore year...but I'm so happy!!!!!!:)

great job! Keep it up in college!

Did I ever tell y'all I'm very impatient.
I hated waiting for tryout results and they finally came.

Now I'm waiting for the competition schedule and I can't take the excitement anymore without knowing.

But I do know we are going to some good ones so looks like I finally get to meet people this season and y'all can meet my cp. so yay!!!!
ok that is all!!:)
You probably posted this in another thread and I missed it... but what team did your daughter make?!

You probably posted this in another thread and I missed it... but what team did your daughter make?!

Yes I posted it in 2 other threads and you missed it... Shame on you!

Lol jk

She tried out for level 2 and made youth2. I'm so excited because that's right where I wanted her... I know she is a pretty good little level 3 tumbler now but I wanted her to shine this season and not always feel pressure like she has to get better. I told her I'll let her do 3 next year. At first she was upset but now she is excited with her team and they are good.

Stats Vipers youth 2 Pure Poison is going to kill it this year!

Sorry you can tell I just got carried away but I'm really just so excited and I know this will be the best season yet.

:)

Yes I posted it in 2 other threads and you missed it... Shame on you!

Lol jk

She tried out for level 2 and made youth2. I'm so excited because that's right where I wanted her... I know she is a pretty good little level 3 tumbler now but I wanted her to shine this season and not always feel pressure like she has to get better. I told her I'll let her do 3 next year. At first she was upset but now she is excited with her team and they are good.

Stats Vipers youth 2 Pure Poison is going to kill it this year!

Sorry you can tell I just got carried away but I'm really just so excited and I know this will be the best season yet.

:)
Haha I'm sorry! I haven't been on a ton recently so I feel like I'm missing a ton of stuff regarding tryouts!!

Congrats to her though! Best of luck to you both at the new gym :)

Haha I'm sorry! I haven't been on a ton recently so I feel like I'm missing a ton of stuff regarding tryouts!!

Congrats to her though! Best of luck to you both at the new gym :)

Ahh thank you very much!:) we appreciate it.

And I figured that much because I know I haven't seen you post a lot. You are missed. Lol

Second day of cheer clinics and my legs are killing me :p However, it will all be worth it in the end! I'm so excited for next Friday! Plus it was great seeing cheergirl09! Thanks for helping out! :D

My dad had his job interview in San Antonio yesterday and they offered him the job today! So that's exciting. Since they offered him the job about 12 hours after he had been home, I jokingly said he must be a hot commodity since they seem to really want him, lol. At this point though, he's not sure if he's going to take it or not, but it's a much less stressful job than the one he has now and that would be good for him.

He has another job interview with a different company outside of Houston tomorrow that he really wants, so fingers crossed that that one goes good as well! :)

Back