OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
My dad had his job interview in San Antonio yesterday and they offered him the job today! So that's exciting. Since they offered him the job about 12 hours after he had been home, I jokingly said he must be a hot commodity since they seem to really want him, lol. At this point though, he's not sure if he's going to take it or not, but it's a much less stressful job than the one he has now and that would be good for him.

He has another job interview with a different company outside of Houston tomorrow that he really wants, so fingers crossed that that one goes good as well! :)

I mean I'm hoping the one outside of Houston that he wants goes well but really....

I'm just hoping he takes the San Antonio job. Do you know how cool that would be?
Then I can drag you around with me to all things cheer. Lol jk
But seriously either way that is awesome for him!! Yay!

WAIT JUST A MINUTE! It just occured to me that now I'm going to feel even OLDER than i already do with this whole new team business. Cheerleading is not good for my ego.
Why are all my friends teenagers..if that....?
Well I'm young at heart so ___ it.
UGH! and my birthday is coming up and it's such. an awkward. ageee. Why do i have to get older?
GAWD why does life suck??

I mean I'm hoping the one outside of Houston that he wants goes well but really....

I'm just hoping he takes the San Antonio job. Do you know how cool that would be?
Then I can drag you around with me to all things cheer. Lol jk
But seriously either way that is awesome for him!! Yay!
LOL, is it strange that I would actually be cool with that event though I don't actually know you off the boards.. only because if I move there, I'll have nobody to share my cheer obsession with (and the fact that I look like a 16 year old who's really 22 doesn't help either, lol). :(

And my dad had his Houston interview today. And he went to Rocky and Maggie's (from the TLC show, The Little Couple) in downtown Houston. I'm so embarrassed even though I'm not even there hahaha.

Well you know the international division is for old people right? so it wasn't enough that i was an old person on an international team that had young people on it that i always forgot how old they were so we'd be like i'm 21 ...i'm 14.. oh....
nowww if i stay i'll be on the LEGIT. OLD PEOPLE. TEAM. open 6. like why does this sport make me fell like old when i'm so young? the kids are even starting to crack old jokes at me. like no. is that how this goes?
just let me be old with my old self...

Whyd they get rid of i5?
Oh idk. something about only hving a few returning members and now the people (the boys) who were leaving are going to do it now..? all i know is i6 is called Magnum, and we're not getting new uniforms with gold on them (i asked if we could).

Oh idk. something about only hving a few returning members and now the people (the boys) who were leaving are going to do it now..? all i know is i6 is called Magnum, and we're not getting new uniforms with gold on them (i asked if we could).
Magnum, lololol..I'm real mature over here. But it does sound like a "mature" team name if ya know what I mean ;) LOL.

Magnum, lololol..I'm real mature over here. But it does sound like a "mature" team name if ya know what I mean ;) LOL.
hahahahaha. yeah. i mean at first i was like that's not a sciency name but it turns out it out. (we looked it up) then based on that i was like "oh no wonder they're called that"
parents love it and laugh. for the same reason you did. and it kinda fits the team anyway. if you knew anything about how are at practice. lol.
so the name, at least, has grown on me.
gawd think of the voiceovers...
THINK OF THE SHIRTS!!!

Omg I'm so posting this on Facebook.. I started laughing so hard!!!!hahah

xo sarah well I'm in the same boat as you since I'm new here. At least my cp cheers so I get to see some cheer people on a daily basis but no one is obsessed like me so it's awkward!! And at least I'm not old as dirt since I'm only 24.. Lol
Plus we go to all the good competitions so you can come since I have no friends that I can make come with me. See its meant to be. So tell your dad San Antonio is where it's at!:) lol

I shouldn't be laughing at that little girl but I just can't stop. Posting it to Facebook right now. I am trying to figure how she even did that.

Back