OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Unless the rules changed this season, I am pretty sure you can.
If not, doing pf roundoff whip spring layout? Is that possible for you guys?
Its possible, just pretty painful. and if we were going to do a handspring in there we'd take out the punch. i just have back problems that backhandsprings specifically aggravate and she has inflamed tendons in her hands, so that's why we're wondering about the bounding.

Thanks! I know it's not anything really because college is so expensive but I didn't think I'd get it! So maybe I have enough to cover books my first year haha

Every little bit helps, believe me... But of you buy your books online, you'll save soooooo much money. Sometimes you can make money when you sell them back :p but congrats!!

There's this one: Women's Scholarship - Scholarships
However, I'm not sure you can still apply. My friend applied for it last year. It's still going on for the class of 2016. I'm not sure if you're in my grade or older than me but just sending this to you! :)
I still have time. Thanks for the link:) I'm going to be a senior this year so any scholarship helps! I'm hoping to go to UCF and it'll be out of state tuition. I'm trying to find a way to get the out of state waiver though. Any scholarship opportunities are welcome by me haha

Latest posts

Back