OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
I'm not ashamed to say I just spent $15 on a box of Cinnabon for myself that will more than likely be gone in 4 days. It's a six-pack. The only SLIGHT shame I feel is because I know that they're only $11-13 at Penn Station, but that would have required going out of my way. Port Authority is smelly, but was on my way back from another shoot.

I was listening to my voicemail today- I have one from 2010 (yes, my phone is THAT old). It's of Killian singing to me when he came to live here for the summer. And making fun of my voice message. I miss him so much, and hearing his voice just made me smile and get all giggly..:oops::p:cloud9:

I'm not ashamed to say I just spent $15 on a box of Cinnabon for myself that will more than likely be gone in 4 days. It's a six-pack. The only SLIGHT shame I feel is because I know that they're only $11-13 at Penn Station, but that would have required going out of my way. Port Authority is smelly, but was on my way back from another shoot.

I was listening to my voicemail today- I have one from 2010 (yes, my phone is THAT old). It's of Killian singing to me when he came to live here for the summer. And making fun of my voice message. I miss him so much, and hearing his voice just made me smile and get all giggly..:oops::p:cloud9:

I miss the days when I could eat a whole cinnabon and not get immediately fat. These days I might as well tape it directly to my hips.

I still have time. Thanks for the link:) I'm going to be a senior this year so any scholarship helps! I'm hoping to go to UCF and it'll be out of state tuition. I'm trying to find a way to get the out of state waiver though. Any scholarship opportunities are welcome by me haha

You're welcome! I'm going to be a senior this year, too and am applying to UCF, also! In fact, my friend that sent me that link is going to UCF! I'm touring there on August 10th. Have you taken a tour yet? What are you planning on majoring in (you've probably answered this in the colleges thread but I'm on my phone and don't feel like going through the whole thread :p )?

I miss the days when I could eat a whole cinnabon and not get immediately fat. These days I might as well tape it directly to my hips.
I don't even care..I'm rotting my insides as I type and I'm so ok with that it's alarming lol. And the girl gave me 4, yes 4 extra frosting cups for FREE. I DIED...off to go have another. :cool: I wish they would taste as good when I make them at home, but they use some special cinnamon from a mountain in India or something crazy..

are bounding passes from RUNNING tumbling legal in 4?

my tumbling parter and I both have biiig problems with backhandsprings. They hurt us both pretty bad. We were thinking about having a level 4 pass with the least amount of hands down possible.

Like, front through, roundoff whip lay. Legal?

I know you can't bound in standing tumbling but i've been looking all day for the running rules on bounding passes.

Not legal in standing, legal in running. :)

So the other day there was police tape around this trailer up the road from my neighborhood and a crime scene unit was there along with the local news station. I've been searching everywhere and I can't find out what happened! Yesterday I saw a dark colored car there that looked like the ones on NCIS. Maybe I'm going crazy waiting for Season X to premier on September 25th.... I still am bugged about not finding any info though :mad::confused:

So the other day there was police tape around this trailer up the road from my neighborhood and a crime scene unit was there along with the local news station. I've been searching everywhere and I can't find out what happened! Yesterday I saw a dark colored car there that looked like the ones on NCIS. Maybe I'm going crazy waiting for Season X to premier on September 25th.... I still am bugged about not finding any info though :mad::confused:

I HATE that. The other night the police helicopter was flying over our neighborhood for at least 30 minutes and had the search light going. I am dying to know if they caught the person or what, and cannot find a thing online... It drives me nuts! I need to know if I'm safe or if I should push the couch in front of the door...

I HATE that. The other night the police helicopter was flying over our neighborhood for at least 30 minutes and had the search light going. I am dying to know if they caught the person or what, and cannot find a thing online... It drives me nuts! I need to know if I'm safe or if I should push the couch in front of the door...

I know! Lately there's been SO many helicopters flying over our neighborhood and we don't even live close to NAS Jax! It freaks me and my animals out.

You're welcome! I'm going to be a senior this year, too and am applying to UCF, also! In fact, my friend that sent me that link is going to UCF! I'm touring there on August 10th. Have you taken a tour yet? What are you planning on majoring in (you've probably answered this in the colleges thread but I'm on my phone and don't feel like going through the whole thread :p )?
Yay that's awesome!! Yes I toured when I went to a cheer clinic back in the spring. It is AMAZING. I fell completely in love with the campus, the dorms, the city. It's basically perfect for me. And the fact that they have a Graduate program that I can go into after I get my biology pre professional degree is what made my decision that I'm meant to be there. Plus it's Florida. I've always dreamt of living there :D you definetly need to let me know how you like it and if you plan on going because at this moment, I'll know NO ONE. Which scares me!!! But I still have to get in haha! The only thing I have on the upper hand is that I can transfer in next fall since I'm graduating early this December and going to a local college in the spring

Yay that's awesome!! Yes I toured when I went to a cheer clinic back in the spring. It is AMAZING. I fell completely in love with the campus, the dorms, the city. It's basically perfect for me. And the fact that they have a Graduate program that I can go into after I get my biology pre professional degree is what made my decision that I'm meant to be there. Plus it's Florida. I've always dreamt of living there :D you definetly need to let me know how you like it and if you plan on going because at this moment, I'll know NO ONE. Which scares me!!! But I still have to get in haha! The only thing I have on the upper hand is that I can transfer in next fall since I'm graduating early this December and going to a local college in the spring

Haha :) You're SO lucky to be graduating early! I need 3 more credits then I can graduate but I've signed up for a full year of classes. I want to cheer in college but I have no tumbling (been working on my backhandspring for a while and my parents won't pay for more classes) so I'll stick with maybe an open team if there's a lower level one. My friend who's going there this fall is going to start in their biology program! I plan on doing Sports Management which is in their business college with a minor in Marketing. UCF is the first college I've seen that has it in business and not education.

Haha :) You're SO lucky to be graduating early! I need 3 more credits then I can graduate but I've signed up for a full year of classes. I want to cheer in college but I have no tumbling (been working on my backhandspring for a while and my parents won't pay for more classes) so I'll stick with maybe an open team if there's a lower level one. My friend who's going there this fall is going to start in their biology program! I plan on doing Sports Management which is in their business college with a minor in Marketing. UCF is the first college I've seen that has it in business and not education.
Oh that's awesome! I know Brandon Allstars and Orlando Allstars are pretty close to the campus. And UCF has a good business program! Are you in state or out of state?

Latest posts

Back