OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Hi fierceboards! I decided to return back to the boards...haha I know it was pretty hectic this past weekend, plus I felt horrible for being a part of the boards slowing down from the chat
rolleyes.png
Anyways, glad to be back from the 2 day break! :) What a crazyyy weekend..definitely didn't get any homework done!​

It's my last day of a 4 day weekend :( I don't want it to be over!! I still have to brainstorm for my essay and read like, 100 pages in a book for English :/

Apparently I harassed what would have been my new dorm roommate enough into switching rooms because she felt 'unwelcome' and is scared of my other roommate..My RA told me that and my first response was to evil laugh. I am a terrible person and I love every minute of it.

I'm at the football banquet for our school team and am bored out of my mind.. All they need ua cheerleaders for is to give us flowers.. Oh well, least we got some food :D I love food, it's amazing :) I've got skinny fat kid syndrom :p I eat so much but I loose weight :p hahaha :)

I'm at the football banquet for our school team and am bored out of my mind.. All they need ua cheerleaders for is to give us flowers.. Oh well, least we got some food :D I love food, it's amazing :) I've got skinny fat kid syndrom :p I eat so much but I loose weight :p hahaha :)

you poor thing

in one month i'll be competing in georgia for cheersport for the first time.
in 27 day, i'll actually be in georgia.

yeah, just a tad bit excited, because i totally haven't been counting down for a while now...:p

in one month i'll be competing in georgia for cheersport for the first time.
in 27 day, i'll actually be in georgia.

yeah, just a tad bit excited, because i totally haven't been counting down for a while now...:p
omg i didn't realize cheersport was that soon!

i landed on my -nee the other day tumbling and now it hurts every so often.. i'm such an injured mess idj how i still do it.
it dawned on me the other day when i saw pictures from college nationals that UCA is like in 2 motnths.. that's like 16 practices.
i'm excited. and i think i have a comptetion this weekend? idek.. we'll see when someone tells me to be somewhere.
this is also one of my first post in legit MONTHSS.. like i didnt even know fiercechat was gone.
...i miss fierce chat.. =-[[

i landed on my -nee the other day tumbling and now it hurts every so often.. i'm such an injured mess idj how i still do it.
it dawned on me the other day when i saw pictures from college nationals that UCA is like in 2 motnths.. that's like 16 practices.
i'm excited. and i think i have a comptetion this weekend? idek.. we'll see when someone tells me to be somewhere.
this is also one of my first post in legit MONTHSS.. like i didnt even know fiercechat was gone.
...i miss fierce chat.. =-[[
donoooo king had to shut off chat cause we crashed the boards this weekend! hahaha but F!ERCE saved us and made a chat room on her bow website :) so now it's officially F!ERCE CHAT. i miss our late night chats so much! maybe one weekend soon :)

Does anyone else miss the old American Idol? Like back in the Carrie Underwood days? It's just as good without just Simon, Paula and Randy.

Back