OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Ok so I should be getting a new car tuesday, I'm so very excited but I don't want to be let down. I know when I get my hopes up that's when everything doesn't work out.
So I will be keeping my fingers crossed:)

So I bought a really cute workout outfit today, and my mom made fun of me for calling it an "outfit" and that it's just work out clothes... ahaha. I guess she just doesn't realize I may be in college now, but if people wouldn't look at me crazy, I'd even wear a bow with it to weight training at school.

I'm looking for some birthday shoes. I really want rhinestone platform pumps and I found some that I love but I can't bring myself to pay $100 for shoes..

AnXI4riCMAA1k-k.jpg:large

get it? lol my homework has become cheerleading related.. love life

So... I'm 20... I FEEL SO OLD. I HATE THIS! :mad:

and 20 doesnt seem so bad im a year and a half away lol

Everytime a levy here passes.. I cringe a little bit thinking of how everyone's property taxes keep increasing about $600 a year where I live.. :confused: Is paying round $6500 a year just in property taxes (well now it'll be about $7000) normal for most places?

I need a new pair of good, supportive, cushiony tennis shoes for work. I just started a new job waitressing & my feet hurt SO bad by the time I get home at night. Any suggestions? They don't need to be any specific color.

I need a new pair of good, supportive, cushiony tennis shoes for work. I just started a new job waitressing & my feet hurt SO bad by the time I get home at night. Any suggestions? They don't need to be any specific color.
I get all my shoes for work from Shoes for Crews. I work at Red Robin about 40 hours a week so I know where you're coming from. And if you work for a corporate company you might be able to order through work and the cost will come right out of your paycheck.

A lot of people I know use Crocs (they make soo many styles now, depending on what you're doing). They might be kind of ugly to wear outside of a working environment (or maybe they're just awkward looking, lol), but for working, they are super comfortable!

Back