OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Thanks! It's a local mom & pop joint so we just wear a restaurant tshirt with jeans & any color tennis shoes/sneakers so I have a lot of options. It's just that I rarely wear sneakers in real life so I feel kind of clueless as to what I should buy. I only own one pair right now & they're pumas so that's what I've been wearing for work, but after being on my feet for 5 hrs every night since Saturday I've discovered that they don't offer much arch support or cushion in the heel.

I need a new pair of good, supportive, cushiony tennis shoes for work. I just started a new job waitressing & my feet hurt SO bad by the time I get home at night. Any suggestions? They don't need to be any specific color.
You can never go wrong with a nice, comfy pair of Nfinities.

When I used to cheer, I worked at the Syracuse University sporting events and local semi pro baseball league games in the concession stands to fund raise. After standing on concrete for 7 hours, I know how your feet feel. Walmart had a really cheap pair of sneakers that I got, I think it was Danskin (or something like that) but they were sooooo comfy, my knees and feet never hurt afterwords, which is saying a lot cuz I walk with most of my weight on the side of my feet so they always hurt. But Danskin is usually good, I'd try them!

Thanks! It's a local mom & pop joint so we just wear a restaurant tshirt with jeans & any color tennis shoes/sneakers so I have a lot of options. It's just that I rarely wear sneakers in real life so I feel kind of clueless as to what I should buy. I only own one pair right now & they're pumas so that's what I've been wearing for work, but after being on my feet for 5 hrs every night since Saturday I've discovered that they don't offer much arch support or cushion in the heel.
The ones I have right now are a nonslip version of Crocs. They're called Frogz and they come in black or white and they're super comfortable.. Even after my 12 hour days!

Ok so I should be getting a new car tuesday, I'm so very excited but I don't want to be let down. I know when I get my hopes up that's when everything doesn't work out.
So I will be keeping my fingers crossed:)

In reference to this^^^^^

I did get a new car. It isn't like the best car ever but it is nice so I'm very happy- considering I move in like 12 days. I have no job right now, I don't have a job lined up and I still plan on jaylen cheering. I couldn't be more excited at the moment it just seems like everything is falling into place!!
4434bad5-f59d-de5d.jpg

OMG I swear I'm going to lose my mind with this Photoshop class. My teacher is such a nitpicker. I know I'm good at Photoshop because I've had teachers and clients tell me but this guy... You lead me to drinking!

OMG I swear I'm going to lose my mind with this Photoshop class. My teacher is such a nitpicker. I know I'm good at Photoshop because I've had teachers and clients tell me but this guy... You lead me to drinking!
lol i know the feeling hurray for graphic design/advertising degrees

Please tell me somebody else watched "My Crazy Obsession" tonight. Those people with the Cabbage Patch dolls.. uhh no words for that.

I'm just now watching the Top Chef reunion from last night and I just want to say-THANK GOD SARAH DIDN'T WIN.

Team Paul all the way. She is dreadful.

Did anyone else who has the GasBuddy app get the email that gas is projected to go up to between $3.95 and $4.09 a gallon? I kind of had :confused: going on when I read it.

Did anyone else who has the GasBuddy app get the email that gas is projected to go up to between $3.95 and $4.09 a gallon? I kind of had :confused: going on when I read it.
Yeah, it's been slowly creeping higher here in Mass. Also part of the reason I bought my Worlds flights ASAP. Didn't want to wait around looking for better deals if prices were only going to go up.
Hopefully the weather stays nice so I can ride my bike everywhere :cool:

Back