OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
Wow, it's only $3.57 here and I thought that was really high :confused: But our gas fluctuates like crazy because it goes up about $0.50 a week and then slowly falls back down. It was around $3.89 last week.

has any one forgot what level there on and accidentally do an illegal tumble pass during a comp??? like level 4 accidently did a full or restricted 5 accidentally did a double

As I'm supposed to be writing a paper on NOT rewarding yourself before doing your work, I'm on fierceboard... I absolutely cannot get through this paper. It's supposed to be 5 pages at the least.. I'm a little past halfway on page four and now I feel like I'm rambling.

I think I want to get into some type of consulting part time. Although WHAT type I have no idea..I feel like I know a lot about a bunch of different little things, but I have no idea how to coalesce at least ONE of those things into a consultation side business. I asked my friends what they come to me for advice on, and they said (and I quote): hotness, making me smile/laugh, consulting ideas, pistachios and cats. And I don't even LIKE pistachios. :(

I think I want to get into some type of consulting part time. Although WHAT type I have no idea..I feel like I know a lot about a bunch of different little things, but I have no idea how to coalesce at least ONE of those things into a consultation side business. I asked my friends what they come to me for advice on, and they said (and I quote): hotness, making me smile/laugh, consulting ideas, pistachios and cats. And I don't even LIKE pistachios. :(
Hahahah
So you're basically a life coach?

has any one forgot what level there on and accidentally do an illegal tumble pass during a comp??? like level 4 accidently did a full or restricted 5 accidentally did a double

Back when it was novice, intermediate, advanced, and elite, you weren't allowed to throw whips in intermediate. And I threw one in competition. Worst part was, during full out's that was the pass I'd throw every time and the coach didn't even say anything about it being illegal.

428048_399697053389498_364365066922697_1620532_1249793990_n.jpg
MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA​

so i performed today and the whole time after warming up i felt like i was going to cry. had no clue why. my warm-up went fine but still... about to cry. people tried making me smile .. made it worse. lmao. like what the heck?!?! then we're in our little prayer circle. tears well up again, stop, coach comes and says something to me about something i don't even remember pauses "why do you look like you're about to cry?"
me- "because i am about to cry!"
her- "why?"
me- "*shrugs* IDK!"
girl- "just emotional today"
her- "don't be emotional today please you're the glue backbone of this team... you've worked too hard getting this that the other... don't crumble now"
then some slight tears.
on the floor- feel fine
perform great
and that was my day. EXHAUSTING! lol.
i still don't know what was wrong with me. I'm NEVER like that. ever. lol, but whatever tomorrow idt it'll happen so it's fine.

today i talked to people from my old gym and found out my friend bobbys brother hates me... no idea y i talked to the kid like once lol

As I'm supposed to be writing a paper on NOT rewarding yourself before doing your work, I'm on fierceboard... I absolutely cannot get through this paper. It's supposed to be 5 pages at the least.. I'm a little past halfway on page four and now I feel like I'm rambling.
That happened to me on my final paper that was due yesterday. It had to be 5 pages long and after about 3, I felt like I grasping at straws to come up with more information, and that it turned out to be a lot more explanatory than it ever should have to be, lol.

That happened to me on my final paper that was due yesterday. It had to be 5 pages long and after about 3, I felt like I grasping at straws to come up with more information, and that it turned out to be a lot more explanatory than it ever should have to be, lol.

I just hate when there is a minimum requirement for papers. Like if I get to the point and I explain it enough, does it matter how long it is?! I've learned to always just cut the jargon out and get to the point and this teacher is like "yes I don't want filler words but explain every last thing if it kills you" kthanks you're a sweetheart...

I would actually take 5 math classes than another english class. PLEASE. lol

Back