OT New Random Thread

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Off Topic
bad news, bad news, bad news...they found something and determining what type of cancer it is. great way to start the weekend

SAT tomorrow morning and AP Psychology Exam on Monday.... Looks like my weekend is going to be fun..

Although, I got my ACT scores: 27!!! I don't have my writing scores yet but I hope they're good!!

Guyss.. I need your help! My prom is next weekend and I still don't know what to do with my hair. I have a long-ish bob so there's not much I can do.. I need pictures/ideas. I'm kind of freaking out ):

I'm so bad with mother's day/mom's bday gifts. It doesn't help that she's all 'I don't really need anything' and I'm like 'Woman, this ain't about NEEDS it's about WANTS.' If I could afford to buy her $2000 new camera she wants I'd just do that.

I'm so bad with mother's day/mom's bday gifts. It doesn't help that she's all 'I don't really need anything' and I'm like 'Woman, this ain't about NEEDS it's about WANTS.' If I could afford to buy her $2000 new camera she wants I'd just do that.
As a mom who was asked today what I want for Mother's Day, I say the same thing as your mom. I don't really need anything and don't want my daughter spending money on me. I rather have a nice card she makes herself, or a note telling me how much she appreciates me... and that I'm the most wonderful mother in the world, of course!

I hate it when lightning strikes so close to my house that it sets off the smoke detectors, and since they're all hardwired throughout my house, when one goes off, they all do, so it's like 12 smoke detectors going off at once and it's horribly loud. This has happened at least once or twice in the past few years. I have never heard of anyone else experiencing this (nor did I ever have this happen until I moved to Ohio), but I guess it has something to do with the smoke detectors picking up on the ionization that the lightning causes.

And let me just say it's so crazy to be able to "feel" the lightning strike charge all over your body because it's a few feet from your house.

Back