All-Star New Uniforms 2014-2015 Season...just Because You Can, Doesn't Mean You Should!

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

back of ece

1625478_10152869613391789_4592488125317495686_n.jpg

I. Just. Can't. Feel bad for the poor girl who isn't tiny .. That cut out is just screaming "MUFFIN TOP OPENING"

i dont think anyone has posted this yet... rotated to make the top upright. you can see the "ALI" in CALI chest part, with the left sleeve folded across it. looks shoulderlessst. i like how the letters are on a white background... reminds me of lady bullets lastt season, and i really liked their top. hopefully the boys have some extra white as well. smoed sneak peak from eddie's ig:

2v14rqx.jpg

Well I just want to throw this out there, this looks exactly like our level 5 uniform just of the bit that is showed. Our name is all bling letters just like that and the arms are just like that! lol I can't wait to see it now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are you saying you uniform last season was $600. My daughter cheered there last season and we paid $500 for the uniform. At a new gym this season and paid $250 but we got what we paid for.
This year was the most I ever spent on a uniform for my daughter. Almost 450. Warm up 200..

Last edited:
cb12ad92754ed28af0a459c62783efd4.jpg
dc42083f9e61204aec4c01fbd62b7d1c.jpg

Express cheer frisco, tx new uniforms according to their facebook

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
totally love the look of these, but how does one go to the bathroom in the one piece skort unless it all comes off? For that matter, how do you get it on? I would think a snap crotch would be out since it would show. No way some girls hips are going through that neckline.

totally love the look of these, but how does one go to the bathroom in the one piece skort unless it all comes off? For that matter, how do you get it on? I would think a snap crotch would be out since it would show. No way some girls hips are going through that neckline.
I think they usually snap at the crotch like a onesie.

I think they usually snap at the crotch like a onesie.

I know the leos that are covered with shorts do, but that would look terrible with a one piece skort like this. You would see snaps every time a flyer pulled a body position, during jumps, ect. Not to mention the snaps would have to go all the way down the leg of the shorts. Talk about uncomfortable! Plus, what happens if it comes unsnapped on the floor?

Back