All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

I can't get past the FAME collar; I would guess since the body liners aren't as expensive maybe it comes to the cost of an average uniform? Who knows, either way; I'm not a fan of having that many pieces to keep up with.

As stated here already I believe, it is two crop top body liners for the sleeve options, two skirt options, and then the one bling "necklace" center piece for both options. The uniform cost is almost if not the same as our previous uniform. No extra cut outs or mesh I'm sure helped keep some of that cost down. Also yes this is a program wide uniform for all teams.

27013871a0cd4b3fd717555b0b0a2a5d.jpg

Found these on ig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
As stated here already I believe, it is two crop top body liners for the sleeve options, two skirt options, and then the one bling "necklace" center piece for both options. The uniform cost is almost if not the same as our previous uniform. No extra cut outs or mesh I'm sure helped keep some of that cost down. Also yes this is a program wide uniform for all teams.
Will the worlds teams or senior teams in your program also get new 5 piece uniforms?

27013871a0cd4b3fd717555b0b0a2a5d.jpg

Found these on ig

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't know why but I love these! I don't usually like stomach mesh, or a wide belt, but I love these. Only thing is they make me think of Wu tang Clan. Which isn't bad, it just is. I know this is a sweet bee not a killer one, but the association is in my brain nonetheless.

Back