All-Star New Uniforms 2016-2017 Season

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Hum... I don't even... I mean... Why? The shorts would have been perfect!

I have to give points for the bra though.

Last edited:
Here is a screen capture of WC Omni since the links above aren't working for me. It is going to look gorgeous and seems to have a similar feel to WC Zenith's new uni which was linked a few weeks ago . Cant wait to see it under the lights -
f735980ff3a00c86c4bbd3d29cbcd4c8.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love this grey!!! Steel should have stole this grey lol. Very unique and different color. They will stand out just for that (well obviously WC stands out period. Just meaning their uniforms won't blend with the rest!)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Loving WC-omni, blackout and infinity. The extreme full top's top is pretty. I agree the shorts/half shirt would look nice with the shorts. I really like the crop top too. The omni gray is a pretty gray. Love.

Eta: the WC models are adorable. Omni's girls uniform gorgeous perfection. I would wear it around my house.

Hum... I don't even... I mean... Why? The shorts would have been perfect!

I have to give points for the bra though.

At least the red strap appears to be part of a custom bra...that skirt though...why?

I am hoping I love the Omni uniform - the color is very cool. I have no idea why they show 5 different pictures of the same view of the top and didn't show the back or the skirt. It makes me worried that I'll be disappointed.

I think you're right. But I also think athletes and parents shouldn't have to blindly follow where "the industry" is taking us regarding uniforms. If some parents & athletes started demanding bra friendly uniforms and/or maybe switched to gyms that promised that, then there could be a "bra revolution" and gym owners & designers would have to listen.

Not saying it will happen but it could. (I hope so.) :)
Our program will always have full tops and will always accommodate a standard sports bra. They are athletes performing on stage, not walking down a catwalk.

I know this is a fake, "look what we can do" prototype, but WHY? and HOW could that even be slightly comfortable?

CvTzm-VVYAICL_N.jpg
I was more shocked at all the Facebook comments saying how they would love to see it on the mat. Um, I see broken fingers, shoes stuck in cutouts...not very functional at all. And JMO, not pretty either.

Back