All-Star Random Cheerleading Questions

Welcome to our Cheerleading Community

Members see FEWER ads... join today!

Does anyone have a video of Kentucky Elite Cats from the 12-13 season? I love that mix and I know they didn't go to worlds but I'm curious to see the routine. It's almost impossible to find a video.

Does anyone have a video of Kentucky Elite Cats from the 12-13 season? I love that mix and I know they didn't go to worlds but I'm curious to see the routine. It's almost impossible to find a video.
I'm not able to watch videos right now so I can't tell if it's the right one, but it's the one in the 2013 video Wiki. Looks as though its really bad quality though. I did love their music that year!

I'm not able to watch videos right now so I can't tell if it's the right one, but it's the one in the 2013 video Wiki. Looks as though its really bad quality though. I did love their music that year!

Thanks! That appears to be it. Kind of a disappointment seeing them slowly downgrade over the years.. Additional question but can someone explain what happened to KE and why they've kind of disappeared?

Thanks! That appears to be it. Kind of a disappointment seeing them slowly downgrade over the years.. Additional question but can someone explain what happened to KE and why they've kind of disappeared?
Someone can correct me if I'm wrong, but I believe that was the year that they became part of Premier and a lot of the original/long-time KE coaches left.

It basically started when Craig and Brian sold to Varsity. It wasn't overnight but the first wasn't there after that.

Ok I need help! There was a video of an international team posted a while back. Pretty sure European, but I'm not positive which country. It was a practice video and the first of their youtube series. Pretty sure it was one of their first practices this season. I think they mostly spoke English with some other language in there occasionally. I can't find it anywhere and I was trying to reference it for someone. Anyone know what I'm talking about with this vague description?!?

Ok I need help! There was a video of an international team posted a while back. Pretty sure European, but I'm not positive which country. It was a practice video and the first of their youtube series. Pretty sure it was one of their first practices this season. I think they mostly spoke English with some other language in there occasionally. I can't find it anywhere and I was trying to reference it for someone. Anyone know what I'm talking about with this vague description?!?

Do you remember the level? coed or allgirl? any team colors you remember?

maybe @HeatUniqueJ team

Do you remember the level? coed or allgirl? any team colors you remember?
It was all girl. Worlds level. Don't remember if it was level 5 or 6, kind of think 5 but I'm not positive. Just practicing so they were all wearing different everyday practice clothes. They weren't really in a cheer gym I don't think. It was more like a room that they had put some mats in, I don't even know if it was a full floor. Pretty much all I remember, it was near the beginning of this season.

It was all girl. Worlds level. Don't remember if it was level 5 or 6, kind of think 5 but I'm not positive. Just practicing so they were all wearing different everyday practice clothes. They weren't really in a cheer gym I don't think. It was more like a room that they had put some mats in, I don't even know if it was a full floor. Pretty much all I remember, it was near the beginning of this season.
This one maybe?

Back